Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Evercool HD-AR-RBK HDD Cooling Box for Three 3.5 HDD or Four 2.5 HDD
Pros: Filter Fan HDD cage all in your empty 5.25 bays
Cons: was a little tight on my corsair 500r for the front bezel but got it in with a little pressure
If you have high expectations for fans, this one is horrible buzzing sound
Other Thoughts: Replace the fan, just overall good to remove your hdd cages below and get better use out of your 5.25 bayREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: looks nice thats about it
Cons: -worked for about a week, threw blue screens left and right ( power issues) Then just completely died.
- the molex for sli is in a retarted place
- even at 4 ssd in raid 0 it wouldnt boot even under 30 seconds took like 45 seconds ( my gigabyte would boot in about 10)
- the bios is just overall clunky and not as user friendly as others ive seen. I mean mt dell computer at work has a better bios(pretty sad)
Other Thoughts: Go with another board, I have an asrock in my htpc and it works but I am going to stay away from them now. should of knownREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Get 2 and sli them right away dont just buy one
- Get 100+ fps on BF3 on maxxed out settings.
- Get 70+ fps on COD Black Ops II on maxxed out settings
- Cards run really quiet even at full load
- These cards can be overvolted and overclocked
- single 6pin not dual
Cons: - Random BSOD I don't know if its the drivers or what, even at stock settings with these cards I will gt a random BSOD, so that's one egg off, I don't think its necessarily ASUS fault but more of Nvidia and their drivers.
Other Thoughts: These cards in SLI beats my friends 680 easy. On the other half there is only one game that ownt accept these cards in sli that I own F1 2012 but even then on e of these cards handles that game just fine maxxed outREAD FULL REVIEW