Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Price,
2. Ability to have a cheap mobile device to keep on top of emails and such (via wifi) with out needing to look at a small screen such as a phone, &
3. Fits in a Samsung Galaxy case (not all holes line up)
Cons: 1. The screen is very cheaply made and when looked at from a slight angle smudges and clearly visible,
2. IS NOT A REGISTERED GOOGLE PLAY DEVICE,
3. VERY LIMITED SUPPORT IN TERMS OF DRIVERS AND DOCUMENTATION,
4. Comes with many applications for an elementary school student making me believe this is targeted for young kids,
5. Adapter charger arrived dysfunctional though was not worth RMAing, &
6. Device is 'almost' under powered lagging at time with tasks other tablets could complete instanty (opening settings, browser, etc).
Other Thoughts: 1.I bought this tablet to identify if I would have a use for a tablet in my life. At ~$90 it has served it's purpose, though at times it can be frustrating,
2. Referring to con#5 the d2 pad can also be charged through usb,
3. Referring to con#2 the d2 pad initially comes with a "Mobile 1 Market" app that contains only free apps. This selection of apps also includes poopy apps (don't do what is advertised), pornographic, and completely full of adds. It has taken some time to find apps that don't fall into one of the three respective categories.
Pros: Does what I expected to do and has been working perfectly fine since day one. I did notice a higher transfer speed with the WD Black drives using ATTO to test and was impressed as I purchased this drive do to being a higher performance drive.
Cons: None yet.
Other Thoughts: Used as a storage drive, not raided, in a raided SSD system.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Scythe KQ01-BK-3.5 "KAZE Q" Fan Controller
Pros: I have been using this for over a year and it still works just as it did when new. It does exactly what I expected it to and it goes very well with the black finish of my case.
The cables supplied were more than long enough and the fan controller doesn't take up a whole lot of space inside the case so it's good to be placed in front of a video card creating a nice gap for air to flow if space is an issue.
Other Thoughts: Shame to see it discontinuedREAD FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Holly M.
Date Joined: 05/11/11
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.