Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: IN WIN 901 Aluminum / Tempered Glass Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case
Pros: - Brushed-look aluminum case
- Dark colored tempered glass
- Decent airflow layout
- Detachable 2.5" SSD trays
- Full size ATX PSU left plenty of room below to bundle unused cables even if someone didn't use a modular PSU.
- Screws supplied for PSU is minimalistic in design and match well with case if visible.
- 130mm Clearance for CPU Fan/Heatsink was more than enough for Cooler Master GeminII S524 (left me about 1" space between the fan and glass)
- I can hide a Flirc inside the case and still use an IR remote since it's glass.
- Glass helps muffle the noise better than a thin aluminum/steel/plastic case.
- LOOKS AMAZING IN MY HOME THEATER SETUP
Cons: HDD cage trays rattled while assembling PC, so I removed them. I'm not using a HDD since I will be using a NAS, so I figured I'll remove any potential noise-makers. I don't know if they would be more silent when loaded.
SSD Trays leave little space to attach power/SATA cables if you don't use one with a right angle.
Other Thoughts: This has a slim optical drive slot already wired, just needs to have a drive plugged in.
Case: In Win 901
Mobo: ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+
Processor: A10-7850K Kaveri
CPU Fan/Heatsink: Cooler Master GeminII S524
RAM: Team Vulcan 2 x 4 GB DDR3 2133
Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB SSD
In: 120mm Cougar CF-V12HPB,
Out: 92mm Arctic F9
This review is from: Battlefield 4 Razer BlackShark Over Ear Noise Isolating PC Gaming Headset
Pros: comfortable over-ear design with padded band. the mic is good at picking up only my voice. i can hardly hear my mechanical keyboard clacking, and my teammates can't hear it at all.
Cons: the weight starts to bear after about 3 hours. if I move the boom too far, I become inaudible.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Seated securely
After updating BIOS to run 1600 MHz, it clocks 8-8-8-24
Looks nice in my ASUS Z87 Pro
Cons: Initially reads at 1333 MHz, but is easily changed
Other Thoughts: Reads at 1333 MHz at 9-9-9-24; after updating BIOS to run 1600 MHz, it clocks 8-8-8-24
I plan on picking up a few more in the near future