Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: NUANCE OmniPage 18
Pros: Works as expected.
I did receive rebate.
Cons: If you had a rebate you would have received an email with the tracking #. It states that you should receive your Visa card in 10-14 days. This was misleading and it actually took 98 days from ordering date untill receiving rebate.
Other Thoughts: Glad to get the rebate.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Antec Eleven Hundred V2 Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: Fast shipping ( Maybe too fast-See cons. )
Case is 2" taller and longer then a standard midtower case.
It has 1-1/8 clearance on back side motherboard tray.
Has a power supply filter which can be accessed from the left side of the case.
1.The case does not include a mini boot system speaker
2. All fans are 120 MM. No mounting holes for 140 MM on any fan position.
3. The 3 included- Rear, and 2 top, which are 3 pin only - are not very quite.
4. No front fans to cool hard drives.
5. They removed the fan controller which was located a the rear top.
6. Only received 4 motherboard mounting screws. I need nine.
7. The front filter for 2 120 fans (optional) requires you to pop off the front bezel which was very difficult to remove.
The biggest issue is the poor foam packing design. If you look at the front on the packing box, the bottom of the case is facing to the left side, the front bezel if facing up. Some one tipped the box to the left so hard that it broke off the cheap 1-1/4 dia. plastic feet, and crushed the metal mounting pad of the case by 1/8".
I could not remove the Power supply dust filter or the left side panel. If it was protected with styrofoam instead of this type foam it could have been prevented. As it was none of the feet were protected. They just made a 2" pass-through hole in the foam. No protection for the plasic feet at all. This also left deep indentations of the feet on the left side of the packing box.
8. The metal mounting pad for the feet are 1-1/2". Why not use 1-1/2" feet ?
9. The metal used was so thin that I actually pushed out sum of the dents on the mounting pads with my thumb. There should have been more thought given to the integrity to the bottom of the case.
Other Thoughts: This thing feels like my old 39 dollar case.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Thank you Newegg for catching my mistake.
Included in the packaging was a note that states You Can Only Connect A DVI - VGA Adapter to DVI Port 1. DVI Port 2 is A Digital Signal Only.(black & white print).
DVI Port 2 is red in color and DVI port1 is black and when installed it is the top port that will allow VGA adapter not the bottom port that is shown in the documentation..
Cons: 5 eggs for Newegg and only 3 eggs for XFX for incorrect documentation.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.