Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Great card for the price
- Temps stay nice and cool
- Looks really good in the case
Cons: - Power connector is on the side, made it hard to install in my case: CM Storm Scout
- Plastic side panel is a little flimsy
Other Thoughts: I REALLY like this card, nobody needs anything more powerful than this unless they are running at a high resolution. Currently on a 20" @ 1600x900 and everything is as good as I could ever want it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very pleasing to look at
- Handle on top is convenient
- Airflow is really good with stock cooling
- HDD's and DVD drives are very easy to install
Cons: - I'll admit I didn't try too hard, but cable management is pretty bad
- There was room for everything, but it all fits really snug, my GTS 250 fit with little room to spare
- The case has snaps to lock in the PCI cards, while they are nice, they are EASY to break. I broke two of them. They supply one as a replacement, obviously not enough. The case still allows you to use traditional screws, so i just did that instead. They hold them in much better anyway.
Other Thoughts: This is a really nice case and I would recommend it to anyone despite the con's. The con's should be taken into consideration though. Looking back, I probably would've preferred a slightly bigger and more sturdy case like the CM690 II.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Installed on Windows XP flawlessly. Gets great range and easily connects to the router at the other side of the house.
Cons: Somewhat bulky and blocked the USB port next to it. The disk includes software that isn't necessary, but it can be turned off easily. Tried installing on a Windows 98 machine with no luck. The requirements say 98SE, and I think mine was just 98.
Other Thoughts: The pros easily outweigh the odds on this one. The install is a snap and it gets a great, reliable connection.READ FULL REVIEW