Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Great card for the price
- Temps stay nice and cool
- Looks really good in the case
Cons: - Power connector is on the side, made it hard to install in my case: CM Storm Scout
- Plastic side panel is a little flimsy
Other Thoughts: I REALLY like this card, nobody needs anything more powerful than this unless they are running at a high resolution. Currently on a 20" @ 1600x900 and everything is as good as I could ever want it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very pleasing to look at
- Handle on top is convenient
- Airflow is really good with stock cooling
- HDD's and DVD drives are very easy to install
Cons: - I'll admit I didn't try too hard, but cable management is pretty bad
- There was room for everything, but it all fits really snug, my GTS 250 fit with little room to spare
- The case has snaps to lock in the PCI cards, while they are nice, they are EASY to break. I broke two of them. They supply one as a replacement, obviously not enough. The case still allows you to use traditional screws, so i just did that instead. They hold them in much better anyway.
Other Thoughts: This is a really nice case and I would recommend it to anyone despite the con's. The con's should be taken into consideration though. Looking back, I probably would've preferred a slightly bigger and more sturdy case like the CM690 II.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Installed on Windows XP flawlessly. Gets great range and easily connects to the router at the other side of the house.
Cons: Somewhat bulky and blocked the USB port next to it. The disk includes software that isn't necessary, but it can be turned off easily. Tried installing on a Windows 98 machine with no luck. The requirements say 98SE, and I think mine was just 98.
Other Thoughts: The pros easily outweigh the odds on this one. The install is a snap and it gets a great, reliable connection.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Travis P.
Date Joined: 10/24/08
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.