Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: NETGEAR ProSafe WNDAP360-100NAS Dual Band Wireless-N Access Point
Pros: Price, Looks, Mounting Hardware, Interface, Configuration capabilities.
- AP allows for easy VLAN config and great channel bandwidth choices.
- Netgear interface is like all netgears, its awesome and easy, or awesome-easy... but I configure SonicWALL's all day everyday and netgear is childs play.
- This thing is huge but very sexy, probably the sexiest AP ive seen.
- device identification LEDs are great as well.
- Havent found much that is lacking, simple yet robust, its a prosafe and a netgear product. perfect business budget device with many capabilities.
Cons: - no external antenna availability for 5Ghz band
- umm.... ill let you know
Other Thoughts: - I will be testing in a very dense EXTREMELY HIGH demand environment. After initial setup and test I am leaning towards the DUAL RADIO & DUAL BAND instead of just the DUAL BAND. so am leaning and recommending the WNDAP660 instead of the 360 for dense and high demand areas if you can afford it.
Looks and mounts are a plus
This review is from: BUFFALO HD-QL8TU3R5 8TB (4 x 2TB) DriveStation Quad USB 3.0 Four-drive storage
Pros: Great Price, Setup, Reliability, tool and utility maint apps included are decent also. Have many 4-12TB drivestations installed for 1yr+ and have yet to have a failure.
Cons: comes with Western Digital Green Drives, but after 8 months of 24/7 usage not one failure or issue
Other Thoughts: for what it is, cost/price buffalo has made me a lifelong buyer of this quality product.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business
Pros: Major improvements over 2007, especially in outlook. Its Office, nothing else comes close!!! for the person who said the "interface sucks" is because that person is not familiar with it nor has he been trained. Its like a newb installing photoshop and sayinng it sucks because its too confusing. Office is very intuitive yet VERY robust.
Cons: dont wait 10 years to upgrade your software and you wont be confused with the new stuff
Other Thoughts: every software has its downsides, but office 2010 by far is the only choiceREAD FULL REVIEW