Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: DEEPCOOL TESSERACT BF Mid Tower Computer Case SGCC+PLASTIC+RUBBER COATING
Pros: 1. Side load drives!
3. Bottom load PSU
4. Convenient Front I/O
5. Modular drive bays (Will allow you to be able to put in longer cards)
6. Cable routing behind the MB mount
7. Screw less mounting (Fantastic when you don't want to be sticking screwdrivers in there anyway!)
8. Pegs pre-installed for ATX
9. Plenty of mounts for more fans! (Also has punch outs if you go external liquid cooling)
Cons: 1. Only comes with one fan (can't complain too much though because of the price)
2. The top 5 inch bay is not really usable because of the I/O header sticking too far down
Other Thoughts: In conclusion I have to say I was remarkably impressed with this little case, over all I did not expect the quality of build for the price.
If you are on a budget and don't want to decrease performance by using the budget on the case this is the one to get. (And with the layout you will be able to grow with it for quite a while before needing something bigger)
This review is from: EVGA 500 W1 100-W1-0500-KR 80+ WHITE 500W Power Supply
Pros: 1. Fits most motherboards (Including some that are not ATX)
2. Inexpensive for the $ per watt
4. Runs cool
5. Bottom fan which works great in most modern cases where the PSU mounts on the bottom of the case
6. Just enough plugs for everything but not too many
Cons: 1. Mounting pattern is not perfect for all cases (But its hard to fault the PSU cause its kinda the cases fault)
2. Could come with a slightly thicker power cord
Other Thoughts: Over all I like it and feel I got a good deal!
TLDR: Great if you don't need more than 500 Watts!
Pros: 1. Quiet
2. Quick for price
Cons: 1. None really
Other Thoughts: It seems like today there are fewer and fewer times that optical media is used.
Over all the only reason I needed the drive was for my father in law who had some old programs installed on his new build.
In conclusion if you need an optical drive that does not play Blu-Ray then this is the best way to go since they are kinda fading out as a means of data transfer.