Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Dunlop Scotty Kazoo - Assorted Colors
Pros: Good sound
The plastic casing is of good quality
Cheap, and good for what you pay
The film is protected by plastic
Cons: The film is weak comparatively to other kazoos I've had
Other Thoughts: I will say that I believe that the only reason why the film broke was because I tried cleaning it with my sink and ran water right on the film, which was probably the reason for it breaking. That's why I'm only taking one star off, also because it was so cheap.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: You get a lot of them. Price point is really good.
Color coded so you could organize what you clip by color.
Durable for what you get.
Sustains a fair amount of weight for the size.
Cons: You can easily break the spring on the clips if you somehow bring the clip part forward. It's not a huge deal though because it can still close, and because you get so many of them.
Other Thoughts: I'm surprised not more people buy camping gear from Newegg, regardless of it being a tech site. This is the best deal I've ever seen on carabiners, and they shipped in relatively short time.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: A few things that I enjoyed about it were this:
1) This netbook is very sturdily built. I know some netbooks seem flimsy or weak and you are always scared of breaking them like my old Lenovo, but this one, although it is a tiny bit heavier but not that much, it feels a lot stronger and actually is.
2) For a netbook, I don't know what about it is making this happen, but it works pretty powerfully. The startup is pretty fast considering it is a netbook, and I'm pretty sure that if I were to upgrade to 2 GB ram it would work amazingly.
3) Don't get me wrong, this is mainly for work. But it can still run basic games when you get bored like Braid, Terraria, and Frozen Synapse.
4) The battery life is amazing. When I'm in school, I have it on from 8 AM to 7 PM and it still has juice. During that time, it is actively running (as in not asleep) for approximately 3-6 hours, and it still gets to about 32% battery left even when I am running basic games.
5) There is plenty of HDD space.
Cons: The only real con I can think of is a matter of personal preference if you don't like that the hard drive space is split into 2 drives, but I really don't mind.
Other Thoughts: I will update this review in about 1 year, and if I upgrade any part of the netbook.READ FULL REVIEW