Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: bgears b-ice Blue 120mm Blue LED Case Fan
Pros: -Look Cool.
- Bright Blue LED.
Cons: - None of them spun anywhere near the same speed.
- They don't move air well at all.
- One fan motor was always hot.
- Finish is poor. If you take one corner in each hand, and flex it slightly, a bunch of chrome plating will peel off.
You can seriously chip the finish off easily with your fingernail.
Other Thoughts: Stay away from these. One fan spun at 1400 RPM, one spun at 700. I replaced both of these with another brand, and it was nothing on my end. These fans are junk and do not move as much air as stated. They make a mess when you install them from the finish being so cheap.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Thermaltake Commander MS-I ID VN400A1W2N Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: - Very modern and sculpted look.
- Side panels are easy to put on.
- Comes with many areas to mount fans.
- Sturdy Front Panel Connections.
- Nice looking side panel window.
- Came with plenty of hardware.
- Plenty of space for cable management.
Cons: - No rubber grommets for water cooling. I mean seriously, couldn't ThermalTake spent an extra 30 cents for them?
- Bottom fan mount is unnecessary.
-There IS room for two top fans, dunno why TT didn't make the other top fan mount recessed.
- Front panel board is a little wobbly.
- Card Slot plates need to be redesigned.
- Drive bay holders are useless and make the drives wobbly. I used screws instead.
Other Thoughts: This was $10 cheaper @ TD. With all the negatives aside, it's the best $50 case out there. You really do get what you pay for. Though this isn't a $200 case, it has everything I need for $50.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech M100 910-001601 Black 3 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1000 dpi Mouse
Pros: Cheap, Side to Side Scroll Wheel comes in handy.
Cons: Wish it had more buttons.
Other Thoughts: I picked this up about a month ago to replace a old dell optical mouse that kept freezing the pointer. It's a good mouse for the money. It was much faster then my old mouse, and took only a little movement to go completely across my speed, so I went into control panel and adjusted the pointer speed and its all good now. Its not the most accurate mouse, but I don't do any drawing or gaming that needs a real accurate mouse. I wish it had buttons on the side so I can go back and forward on a web browser. You won't regret buying this mouse.READ FULL REVIEW