Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Nice features for the price.
Cons: Having issues with it crashing - seems to be video related. Crashes intermittently leaving a checkerboard display pattern, seems more likely in higher-res modes.
* Using G530 without a graphics card
* Not overclocked, and running very cool
* Memory and CPU are stable in other system.
* Reflashed with latest BIOS and using latest drivers.
This review is from: ZyXEL GS1100-16 Unmanaged 16 Port Unmanaged Gigabit Rackmount Switch
Pros: Inexpensive, lots of ports
Cons: Significantly slowed down my network when I switched from a cheap Asus 8-port switch.
Peak transfer rate (other ports idle) of about 240Mbps where my Asus did over 500Mbps.
Other Thoughts: Low price, low performanceREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: Exceptional capacity per $ (with hefty rebate)
Cons: Died after 4 months.
* BIOS would not recognize the drive
* Long delay in BIOS drive search (timeout) before BIOS gave up and moved on to detecting other drives.
Came shipped with current firmware which was supposed to address reliability problems
Other Thoughts: Kingston was quick to pay the rebate
Kingston was quick to replace the drive when it failed
Kingston insists on signature for delivery, so I had to go pick up the replacement at a FedEx facility
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.