Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Razer Naga 2014 MMO Gaming Mouse
Pros: - Mechanical Button - The first thing you will notice is that the mechanical buttons on the side of the mouse is outstanding. Its so much more responsive yet at the same time, stiff enough so you don't press it in by accident.
- Scroll Wheel - The scroll wheel is much better, and I prefer the rubber grip of it with the small teethes sticking out compare to the previous Naga. It also tilts left and right.
- Size - The mouse is a little larger than it was previously but not as bulky as the G600 from Logitech. My hand size is about, 7 inches stretching from the top of my middle finger down to my wrist. And I can use this mouse perfectly.
- Feel of the mouse - It feels great to hold. I like the slightly rough texture you get from it, its not as rough as people make it out to be. The rubber on the pinky rest is also nice and gives you better grip.
Cons: - Back and forward key - Like the 2013 model, the back and forward key are moved to below the scroll wheel. Before I bought this mouse I was using the first version of the Naga so the buttons for the back and forward were on the side of the left click. I couldn't get used to this so I found an easy fix for it. Not really a con, but a preference.
Other Thoughts: - When first using the mouse, I held the mouse the same way with the previous Naga and noticed that my thumb usually rests at the second rows of the keys on the mouse. So a little adjustment was necessary to make it sit on the first row by holding the mouse a little further up.
- I couldn't get use to the back and forward buttons below the scroll wheel, so I used the Synapse program to re-key them, making the tilt left and right on the scroll wheel the back and forward function instead.
- I play games everyday and this mouse is perfect for any game. They say its only MMO but any game or program can benefit from having more keys that are easily accessible.
This review is from: 1ST PC CORP. CB-8M-8F 12" 8-pin EPS extension cable
Pros: - Great extension cable, helped made my case look cleaner since I can run the EPS cable behind my case now instead of up and in front of my motherboard.
- Good build Quality
Cons: - noneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very quiet at half rpm (1400 rpm), which is where I run it at.
- Much better than the stock fans that came with h80i. Temperatures were 3-4 degrees Celsius lower.
- Can control with corsair link software.
Cons: - Not really a con but at full rpm it is loud, which is to be expected. But that's the reason why I got this PWM version, so i can control the speed. Very quiet at lower rpms.READ FULL REVIEW