Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: TDK 700MB 52X CD-R 100 Packs Spindle Discs Model 48555
Pros: I bought this on sale a couple years back, and I have about 15 CDs remaining. Haven't burned a single coaster. Pretty impressive, TDK.
Cons: None.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Solid-built case. Not flashy. Simple enough to install parts inside. Plenty of places to install extra fans.
Cons: The included fans are somewhat noisy. The front panel takes a lot more than a "gentle pull" to take off, contrary to what the manual suggests. External drives don't line up with the bezel.
Cable management is very lacking. There is barely any space behind the MB tray, so you probably won't be able to route the 24-pin power through the back. There are not any holes above or below the motherboard. As a result, the cables were still a bit messy when I was through.
Pros: - Vibrant and accurate colors after calibration. You can calibrate it yourself or download an ICC profile. Google it.
- SUPER BRIGHT! The brightness on 100 is blinding in a dark room. I keep it on 60.
- Slim bezel and slick style.
- The stand adjustments are awesome. Lots of range to pull the monitor up and down, tilt it forward and backward, and even to rotate it to portrait mode. The stand moves smoothly in all directions, it never feels like you're forcing it.
- Works great for FPS gaming. I played Battlefield 3 with it and it looked gorgeous with no noticeable lag. Don't let the marketing fool you, you don't need a 2ms TN monitor for gaming.
- It has a built-in USB 2.0 hub, with two ports in the back and two on the left side.
- Dead simple to set up. Step 1: snap display into stand. That's it!
- Comes with a DVI cable!
Cons: - The 3H anti-glare coating is a little aggressive. You'll only notice if you look for it, though.
- 16:10 would have been nice. I'm not complaining though. My previous monitor was 1280x1024.
Other Thoughts: I would have bought three of these if I had the cash.READ FULL REVIEW