Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: HP F310 Dash Camcorder w/GPS
Pros: - easy to setup,
- comes with a really long power cable that you can just stretch across your car almost twice! haha
- a gps function actually has some speed points already put into the system with many that you can edit and add your own points of alert, very handy actually!
- records voice if you chose to do so
Cons: - I haven't found anything cool to put on youtube yet XD
- day videos show some weird tearing in "corners", and because of "fish lens", not many license plates and signs are clear enough to read
- night videos are visibly worse quality than my previous camera: GoClever DVR EXTREME GOLD.
Other Thoughts: - wish it would have rear view camera too
- sometimes i wish this would come with some sort of wireless connection so I wouldn't have to take the SD card out, and just browse and save videos on a phone maybe
- says: "MicroSD / SDHC (Up to 32 GB) " in reality it fits more... I believe I have 64GB in there now, should easily read 128GB too
This review is from: Aukey CC-T1 Quick Charge 2.0 30W 2 Ports USB Car Charger Adapter - Black
Pros: It has the Qualcomm Quick Charge and a regular charger, and it was mighty cheap on sale... 11 bucks? a steal!
Other Thoughts: this is perfect, its slim design, two outlets, you can power any device from this.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad S415 14" Touch AMD A6-5200 4GB / 500GB HD Win 8 (59385549)
Pros: Slim, light ultrabook with good specs and battery life
Cons: I bought this laptop because my previous lenovo broke within a year (warranty)... though I did not use Lenovo's warranty as it didn't cover my issue. The LCD screen started changing colors to green. When I first sent it in, they diagnosed that the bezel is bent in and LCD hinge cover is missing. I did not find anything about bezel wrong but when I got the laptop the hinge cover was really missing, though when I gave them the laptop IT WAS NOT MISSING. so after a suggestion they would fix it for 140 bucks I decided to use a secondary insurance I bought through Newegg, and they gave me money back and I bought another laptop for that.
To summarize this, I didn't like support given to me, though they were available and fast.