Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Its 32 GBs of RAM!!!
* It runs at the rated speed of 1600
* Plug and Play, no need to reset CMOS with my mobo
Cons: * I had to manually set the timings on my z68 Extreme7 Gen3 motherboard. (It ran at 1333)
* How do I use up the 32 GBs of RAM?
Other Thoughts: Motherboard - ASRock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3
Processor - i7 2700K @ 4.4 GHZ
Memory - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB 1600 (8 x 4GB)
Graphics Card - (2) EVGA GTX 570 SC SLI
Power Supply - CORSAIR Gold AX1200
Case - HAF X
Sound Card - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Sound Card
Optical Drive - LG DVD/Blu-Ray Burner
Hard Drives - 120 GB SSD OCZ Vertex 3 Series – MAX IOPS Edition
CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-D14
OS - Windows 7 Professional
This review is from: EVGA 6 GeForce 6200 DirectX 9 512-P1-N402-LR 512MB 64-Bit DDR2 PCI 2.1 Video Card
Pros: I rated this a 5 because its a very cheap card to add to a system that already has a dedicated GPU but would like to have additional monitors.
* Excellent video card to add more monitors to a system. Paired nicely with my GTX 570.
* Easy to install, just plug and play, works on Windows 7.
Cons: * Old and uses PCI format. Slower than AGP 8x / PCI-Express
* Cannot play higher than 1080P Youtube Videos Full Screen
Pros: * Best Price to Performance for Single GPU
* Metro 2033 was a breeze maxed
* EVGA Supplied 3DMark 11
Cons: Cant Max out 3DMark 11READ FULL REVIEW