Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Solid build quality - button clicks are solid, overall feel is solid
2. Good weight - About the same as a G500 with 3x 4.5g and 3x 1.7g weights in it, though non adjustable
3. Excellent sensor and liftoff distance - very smooth and accurate tracking, liftoff distance a hair better than a G500 in my opinion
4. Soft touch rubber grip - Great match to my CM Trigger wrist rest, feels great
5. Solid large scroll wheel - also rubber coated, very solid, no scrolling while trying to click
6. Very smooth very large feet - should take a good long time to wear out, very smooth on my XFX Warpad
Cons: 1. Software - I wish they had a DPI shift option for the thumb buttons, takes a while to load, but does allow you to store the profile on the mouse's memory so you don't need it to start with Windows
2. Wide, very wide - a little taller and shorter than a G500 but much wider, probably just have to get use to the size
3. Plastic strip on the left side - really? Why would they not just coat the whole dang thing in the beautiful rubber coating? seems out of place, but doesn't detract from performance in my opinion
Other Thoughts: Overall an excellent gaming mouse. It offers great tracking with a comfortable grip, and while the software isn't perfect, it's still good enough. My G500 is getting a bit worn out so I decided to try something different and I'm pleasently surprised, G500 is now my mouse at the office.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: This is the perfect HTPC APU. Low wattage keeps things cool, high clocks and 4 cores keep thing fast.
Other Thoughts: I own a total of 4 different APUs (1 netbook, 2 laptops, and this) and I love them all. Sure an Intel chip will let you decode this or encode that a few seconds faster, but the AMD APU offers a much more balanced platform. Great CPU matched with a equally great GPU, its good stuff. Buy it and see for yourself.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Fast, stable, runs cool, great memory. I'm using this with an AMD A8-5500 and an MSI FM2-A55M-E33 mobo. Great combo, just had to set the speed in the UEFI BIOS.
Other Thoughts: great memory, very tall, might be a tight squeeze next to a large CPU cooler, fits well in a Silverstone MILO HTPC case.READ FULL REVIEW