Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Great value for 2133
- Worked flawlessly with default settings from motherboard (ASROCK Z87 Pro 3)
Other Thoughts: Picked up as a shell-shocker deal.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Processes data tasks quickly
- Cool and quiet (<30 C) with stock fan and heatsink.
- IntelHD 4600 GPU performance is very good for non-gamers
Cons: - Not designed for overclocking (not my thing, but pay attention to the model)
Other Thoughts: Very surprised by the power of the IntelHD 4600 GPU power. Plays media flawlessly and somewhat older games great at medium settings. If you're not a gamer this eliminates the need for a graphics card.
Using for a home office desktop with some data processing and light gaming. Phenomenal upgrade from a very dated AMD Athlon XP.
Pros: - Receives b/g/n
- Picks up signal very well
- Good speeds
- Easy installation
- Low profile bracket included (if needed)
Cons: - One time after installing new hardware my system failed to recognize the wireless card. It was solved by disconnecting / reconnecting the card from the PCIe slot.
Other Thoughts: Good purchase for a desktop that doesn't have wi-fi built in.READ FULL REVIEW