Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: EGO K 650mAh E-Cigarette Pen Vaporizer Starter Kit with USB Charger
Pros: * One lasted pretty long and still in use since Oct.2013
* Good deal for the price.
* Easy to clean
* Your basically buying a battery and getting a temporary Atomizer, hence starter kit :)
Cons: * Inner thread wore out quickly on one battery.
* Gently used and never dropped it, but started leaking after two refills, on both units.
Other Thoughts: This unit's coil/wick is not replaceable so you will eventually have to toss the tank once it no longer works well even after proper cleaning. I eventually upgraded but still use the batteries and chargers.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NETGEAR XAVB1004-100NAS Powerline AV Adapter Kit With Ethernet Switch Up to 200Mbps
Pros: * Stable transfer speed.
* Port Priority
* Reliable device and latency (still working normally after a year).
* Easy to install
* Streams with Smart-TV, Media-PC, PS3, IPcam, all together, no issues.
Cons: * 20-30 Mbps full-duplex; new home (2012), one-floor, copper wiring, even on the same breaker.
Other Thoughts: Better than a G/N Wi-Fi signal when you need to go through a few walls.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Fits the Corsair Carbide 300R Case.
* Tubing feels firm and can flex very well.
* Fits AM3+ socket
* Overclock temps on FX8120 Black Edition, from 3.1 GHz, 4.2 GHz, during stress test: 35 degrees Celsius - core temp, 25 degrees Celsius idle. (Room temp. 77F +/- 1F, elevation 623 ft.).
* No over clocking: Below 30 degrees Celsius under 48 hour stress test, no greater than 20 degrees Celsius idle. (Room temp. 77F +/- 1F, elevation 623 ft).
* Radiator Screws on tight enough for soft metals.
Cons: * It was a challenge mounting the fan and radiator onto the 300R case, screws didn't want to stay in place, the fan always wanted to fall out before I can align the radiator. I used a 12" Ratchet bar clamp/spreader with just enough pressure to clamp both units in place to complete the install.
Other Thoughts: * Temperatures in "Pros" is with the pre-applied thermal pad on the water block, 2x140mm intake fans, 4x80mm fans (Push & Pull), and BIOSTAR TA990FXE motherboard.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Xeng X.
Date Joined: 09/26/04
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.