Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: EGO K 650mAh E-Cigarette Pen Vaporizer Starter Kit with USB Charger
Pros: * One lasted pretty long and still in use since Oct.2013
* Good deal for the price.
* Easy to clean
* Your basically buying a battery and getting a temporary Atomizer, hence starter kit :)
Cons: * Inner thread wore out quickly on one battery.
* Gently used and never dropped it, but started leaking after two refills, on both units.
Other Thoughts: This unit's coil/wick is not replaceable so you will eventually have to toss the tank once it no longer works well even after proper cleaning. I eventually upgraded but still use the batteries and chargers.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NETGEAR XAVB1004-100NAS Powerline AV Adapter Kit With Ethernet Switch Up to 200Mbps
Pros: * Stable transfer speed.
* Port Priority
* Reliable device and latency (still working normally after a year).
* Easy to install
* Streams with Smart-TV, Media-PC, PS3, IPcam, all together, no issues.
Cons: * 20-30 Mbps full-duplex; new home (2012), one-floor, copper wiring, even on the same breaker.
Other Thoughts: Better than a G/N Wi-Fi signal when you need to go through a few walls.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Fits the Corsair Carbide 300R Case.
* Tubing feels firm and can flex very well.
* Fits AM3+ socket
* Overclock temps on FX8120 Black Edition, from 3.1 GHz, 4.2 GHz, during stress test: 35 degrees Celsius - core temp, 25 degrees Celsius idle. (Room temp. 77F +/- 1F, elevation 623 ft.).
* No over clocking: Below 30 degrees Celsius under 48 hour stress test, no greater than 20 degrees Celsius idle. (Room temp. 77F +/- 1F, elevation 623 ft).
* Radiator Screws on tight enough for soft metals.
Cons: * It was a challenge mounting the fan and radiator onto the 300R case, screws didn't want to stay in place, the fan always wanted to fall out before I can align the radiator. I used a 12" Ratchet bar clamp/spreader with just enough pressure to clamp both units in place to complete the install.
Other Thoughts: * Temperatures in "Pros" is with the pre-applied thermal pad on the water block, 2x140mm intake fans, 4x80mm fans (Push & Pull), and BIOSTAR TA990FXE motherboard.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Anonymous
Date Joined: 09/26/04
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.