Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: USB 2.0 Wireless Gaming Controller Receiver Adapter For Xbox 360 Xbox360
Pros: Does not work out of the box, dont bother with the install cd it comes with (this is for win7 64bit)
Cons: No clue who makes this or where to download drivers, but another review helped me so Ill paste it here for others to see as well...
Other Thoughts: This worked fine for win7 64bit, thanks to Chris G. whom posted this:
Instructions for installation:
1. Plug it in
2. Go to Device Manager and find the "unknown device" with a question mark
3. right-click the device, choose Update Driver
4. Browse my computer
5. Let me pick from a list
6. in Win 8, the right choice is all the way at the bottom of the list, called Xbox 360 peripherals
7. Choose Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
8. It will complain that the driver is not verified or something - just click through
9. Once done, click the button on the dongle and the sync button on the controller - should display upper-left quadrant on the controller's light ring as having connected
This review is from: Scythe SCSK-1100 100mm Shuriken Rev. B 3 Heat Pipes CPU Cooler
Pros: Fits perfectly on my ZOTAC GF9300-G-E LGA, I wanted a smaller quieter fan and it does the job just fine (only had it in for one day.) Also comes with thermal grease which I didnt notice and ordered some separately.
Cons: Tough to install, thought I was going to break my mobo. You need either small hands or try using a pair of needle nose pliers to assist.READ FULL REVIEW