Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - quiet
- lots of output connctions (though, its a challange to make them all work, there is a lot that manufacters dont tell u. Such as u cant run more than 2 legacy monitors unless u use active display port.
- card is quieter than my previous 2x560ti dc2 (by doing this swap, I did not gain much performance, but I hated Nvidia switch SLI on / off ,it used to mess up with the screens every single time)
- bios that switches between normal DC2 and DC2 TOP card ,cool (display connections change a little bit upon switching)
- DC2 cooler is nice
- latest technologies , open CL 1.2 , directX 11.1 + a lot of other techs
- memory, YES memory !
- scores 3dMark11 P8400 . With i7 3770k , both cpu and gpu stock clocks
- luckily, I had none of the problems people were mentioning with the drivers (I use CCC 12.4)
Cons: - this card hates my nvidia 210 which i use for other monitors, so I had some deep freezes when opening GPU-Z . Tech power gpu does not even open
- Coil noises , or whatever it is , I heard whining, Now this is not a big problem, since hearing the electricity going through the card it is actually cool, but I am not sure that it is a normal behaviour on a supposed high end product
- on paper it supports up to 6 monitors, in reality, unless u have same monitors with display port, good luck configuring more than 2 monitors
Other Thoughts: Happy with it. I bought this because ASUS DC2 Nvidia GTX680 was nowhere to be found.
It was lame from Nv , but who cares, we have HD7970 !!!
Pros: -Very Fast ! I mean really fast !!
-Scores 774 points in AS SSD benchmark with windows 7 ultimate fresh, and some other utilities running in the background.
I've read somewhere that those drives would typically score somewhere in between 650 - 700
-Very nice esthetically
-Windows installation went very smooth and fast
-Restarting windows its almost instantaneous
When u install this, make sure you have all drivers mobo/intel up to date ! its very important
Can't say about reliability , since I just got it
Other Thoughts: I was a bit worried taking a chance on this ssd, since many people here had bad experiences with them. Also the name sounded , mush mush and I was not so into it.
I am hoping that this drive will prove to be reliable and not only fast. And with this product, at this price (250$ shipped) , I think it is the deal of the year for me
This review is from: ZOTAC H61MAT-A-E LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Pros: This is a great card for the HTPC. It's features are very limited, but that's why the cheap price. It uses h61 chipset so it can power the sandy bridge CPU's. First impression was very good.
Cons: No HDMI.
BIOS system fan control does not work, even though it comes with lates firmware
Chipset gets pretty warm (no much of con , since the case needs ventilation anyways)
Other Thoughts: I would not buy such a cheap and features-limited card for my personal computer, but for my HTPC it is perfect !
Sandy Bridge + Sata + PCI-E + DDR3 1333 makes it the best media center at the moment
I tried using my old pentium4 Prescott 3 GHZ , with mobo gigabyte intel865PE , with radeon 9600XT but it failed playing any movies , the cpu would skyrocket in usage.
Display Name: Rodica I.
Date Joined: 01/16/12
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.