Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Team Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model TG032GE902C3
Pros: - Proper USB 3.0 speed
- Handy form factor, no annoying cap to lose
- Overall worked great while it lasted
Cons: - One day after using the flash drive I decided to copy some stuff in but it was suddenly write-protected. Nothing has been able to solve this so far - no formatting, no low-level Linux utility to overwrite the USB sectors. It's probably just reached the end of its useful life.
- Have numerous other flash drives, some twice as old as this one, this is the first to go.
Other Thoughts: - Permanently write-protected, but I can at least still read from it. I guess the Borat movie has been immortalized in this flash drive now.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Fast delivery
- Flat so it doesn't create big bumps on the floor
- White so it's easier to blend in walls and wood
Cons: - NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very little evidence of use, nothing that can be seen at first glance (i.e. USB port looks slightly worn, but only if looked at carefully)
- As a refurbished product, works as if it were new
- Quite powerful for its size. I use it mostly for coding work but it can also handle some games, even if in low/medium (Minecraft ~30 FPS)
- Great price, found for $400 at the time
- Upgraded to Windows 10 no problem
- Long battery life
- MicroSD card slot for expanding storage size
- USB 3
- Light -- not as light as an iPad, but definitely reasonable for its power, and less than a full-sized laptop
- Keyboard (sold separately) can be swung around the back and the keys will not register presses in this state
- Comes with a stylus
Cons: - Only 1 USB port, have to buy a hub
- Can't charge device and dock stylus simultaneously, only 1 magnetic port
- No Ethernet port (well it's too thin), have to buy a USB to Ethernet adapter
- Too bad the keyboard is sold separately, also found the Type Cover 2 refurbished on another site
Other Thoughts: Overall, I love this product for the price I found it at. It was a great upgrade from my previous 16-inch, like-6-pound laptop for carrying around everywhere. Windows 10 upgrade was a breeze and now I can enjoy it on the go with the Surface.
If you're buying this, keep in mind Microsoft has announced a recall for the AC power cord of the charger (not the power brick itself, the detachable cable that plugs into the wall). I had no problems with my charger but got the new cable to be safe.