Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Was affordable option when I bought
- pleasing light for ceiling fan fixture in bedroom
Cons: 1 bulb started flickering within two years time. These things have a 6-year warranty. Only place to contact is in China -- doubt I will get anywhere based on reviews here. I would recommend going with something else. Disappointed!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: • wifi enabled, so is great for places where it would be difficult to run a data cable
• has ethernet port if you want to hard wire
• night vision works well (as long as you don't try it through glass!)
• microphone picks up audio well (see cons for more on this)
• iPhone app so I can quickly and easily monitor from anywhere
• lightweight and easy to attach to wall with two small screws
• Fantastic price! ($40 ea.)
Cons: • resolution/clarity a little low, but completely acceptable for a cam in this price range
• power cord kind of short (maybe 3 feet?), so limits placement options or requires use of an extension cord
• audio has some static, which becomes more pronounced when you turn up the volume, but it picks up surprisingly well. When my dog is eating, I can hear her crunching on her food. It can even pick up a low growl.
Other Thoughts: I use 2 of these cams to monitor my dogs/yard when I am away. One is inside my garage where they have access to a kennel through a dog door. Night vision works great here. Only downside is due to the low resolution, I can tell my dog is chewing on something, but cannot tell what she is chewing on. The other cam is in my bedroom looking out a window to the backyard. In this type of situation you cannot use the night vision because the infrared bounces off the glass of the window, which washes out the image so that you can't see at night. But daytime viewing is good, even when the sun comes around.
I didn't expect much from these webcams, but the features and ability to monitor when away exceeded my expectations. I doubt you'll find something better for the money. I would buy these again and recommend them to my family and friends.
This review is from: GPCT Cree Q5 LED Bike Cycle Zoomable Twin Front Torch Head Light Set
Pros: - 3 mode headlight (high, low, flash)
- 6 mode tail light
- batteries supplied for all lights
- thumbscrews for headlights easy to operate to remove headlight from bike
- zoomable light beam to adjust to the width you would like
- headlights can double as flashlight and are easily removed from the bike mount
- incredible value at only $13 shipped on sale (you can break this down to $7.50 per headlight with a free tail light)
Cons: - tail light is just average, but the headlights are the main reason to purchase this
- lights do not appear to be water proof so I would avoid riding in rain with these
- strange manufacture odor upon opening packaging that lasted for days inside garage; what chemicals are used in making these, anyway?
Other Thoughts: I have different bike headlights, some cheaper ones are very poor and are OK as a "be seen" light at dusk/night, but those are no good for actually trying to see where you are going if riding in the dark. These headlights are more than a "be seen" light, they actually allow you to see the road ahead of you when riding at night. The regular price of $26 for two of these is a fantastic deal. I feel guilty for being able to purchase these at $13 for the pair plus a tail light. You could only run one of these and still do well. I actually bought two sets (4 headlights) to put one on my wife and kids' bikes. They perform much better than I expected them to.
My primary bike light setup is a $60 Fenix Cree tactical flashlight mounted on a Two Fish Unlimited Flashlite Holder and with a Planet Bike Turbo Superflash as my rear light. The brightness of these headlights rival the Fenix and cost a LOT less. These are a winner for anyone wanting a bright bike headlight.