Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: It works, what more could you expect from ram.
Cons: RAM is still pricey.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Easy to insert 2.5" drive
Cons: Lots of plastic and not the best build quality. Only time will tell if it's durable.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Pretty nice screen with small bezels. Touch screen is a bonus
- Was practically new.
- Still has 3 month warranty (In Canada at least) regardless of being "refurbished"
- Disassembles incredibly easy.
Cons: - Wireless adapter wasn't position under the typical access panel on the bottom. Requires near complete disassemble to access. On a plus it's quite easy compared to other laptops.
- Only one ram slot???
- Not compatible with a Crucial M500 SSD???
- Doesn't like to boot off a USB drive when in UEFI boot mode.
- Doesn't support legacy boot mode without a bios update.
Other Thoughts: So essentially, It worked out of the box with the stock hard drive, but because I wanted to put in an SSD, (one that doesn't seem to be compatible), and reinstall windows 8.1 off a usb drive, (which it doesn't seem to want to do) and install an 802.11ac wireless adapter, (which requires disassembly) I didn't have a very fun time.READ FULL REVIEW