Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
Ki A.'s Profile > 
All Reviews
  • Find Reviews
  • Find

Showing Results: Most Recent

EVGA 04G-P4-2986-KR GeForce GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 week to 1 month

Pros: Im coming from a dual 250SLI, I know compared to those antiques this card is night and day. Runs stock at what most 780ti's are oc'd at. No coil whine.

Cons: -Back plate? Once I opened this and felt the weight, Im curious as to why the back plate is sold separately...I think that's a horrible move on EVGA's part. I mean this isn't a budget card. If the customer buys a top tier item, I dont think they should be sold 95% of an item and be expected to pay $20 for the remaining 5%.

-Loud: this may vary based on your case. Im using a HAF case with all fan slots in use so my case isnt noise reduced to begin with but with this card the noise has slightly increased.

-Long: The length of this card is going to make you learn cable management lol. Even with all my stuff neatly zip tied, I still had to move some stuff to get it snug.

Other Thoughts: For the price, you get what you pay for. I didnt want to buy a budget card for it to be upgraded in a few years. With this I know I wont have to cash out more money in the long run.

EVGA, please dont become a company that focuses on profit>consumers.

READ FULL REVIEW
Brother TN350 Toner Cartridge 2,500 Page Yield; Black
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 week to 1 month

5 out of 5 eggs Just what I needed 03/08/2015

This review is from: Brother TN350 Toner Cartridge 2,500 Page Yield; Black

Pros: -Does what its suppose to. Needed to replace a toner I had for a few years. These work just fine

Cons: Doesnt write my papers

Other Thoughts: I have run through some no name brand toners only to be disappointed. Just buy stock and save yourself the hassle

READ FULL REVIEW
PNY Turbo Performance 64GB Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) Flash Card Model P-SDUX64U190-GE
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 week to 1 month

Pros: Inserted into my Galaxy S5 and works right off the bat.

Cons: Doesnt bring me bacon.

Other Thoughts: Does what it sspose to and theres no hick ups

READ FULL REVIEW

Ki A.'s Profile

Display Name: Ki A.

Date Joined: 09/08/06

  • Reviews: 15
  • Helpfulness: 5
  • First Review: 09/10/09
  • Last Review: 03/17/15
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China | Taiwan
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2015 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.