Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Unit had 0 dead pixels as advertised.
* Picture quality is reasonably good. I don't think these panels will win any awards, but they won't generally be returned either.
* Unit arrived fast and was packaged very well against damage.
* I appreciate the slim design and light weight of such a large monitor.
Cons: * Speakers that are built in aren't worth ever using.
* Stand is very flimsy. It will hold the monitor, but I wouldn't expect it to withstand even a modest bump from someone walking by and accidentally hitting it.
* Tilt mechanism in stand is not easy to manipulate.
* Brightness and volume control are the only two controls available in the electronics. There is no color adjustment, contrast, or anything else. This is fine as long as your picture is OK, but probably explains why in the Pros section I had to qualify that quality is reasonable good but won't win awards.
Other Thoughts: This serves my purpose just fine. I don't need lots of bells and whistles on a monitor. I need pixels. Lots of them. That's it. This allows me to get that without the expense of a lot of things I don't need. It would have been smart on their part to add a little picture adjustment control, I think it might result in a few more sales and a few less returns if people can tweak the settings on a specific panel to make up for manufacturing variance in panel image quality. Even without that though, the picture is still good enough for my work (mostly text based work, computer programming and the like...not things like Photoshop or video editing/mastering...for those tasks you would probably do best with the higher end monitors that have more intelligence and picture image quality controls and adjustments).READ FULL REVIEW