Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Other Thoughts: I had offered an earlier review. When I contacted NewEgg the rep took care of me and issued a return with me not paying the shipping. I am back on board with NewEgg standing behind their products.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: It booted up and loaded. Runs fast for the purpose. Easy setup.
Cons: Setup went OK until:
- I tried to add more users and found out out that the Control Panel add users through the user accounts did not work. I called Dell and while on hold with them I found another way to do it which worked. Sorry, at this writing I can't remember.
- Two weeks into the customer running them the customer hit some keyboard sequence which activated some Dell password manager and now one of the machines is locked out of some function because the customer does not know what they entered.
- I called Dell and they said they did not show NewEgg as the owner of the machine so they can't help me until I do an ownership transfer.
- From Dell would say it sounds like their response is to reload and don't do "it" again. When the tech is saying "I think" you pretty much know that he is a little lost too.
- I contacted NewEgg and they are being less than helpful and are expecting me to do all the work. I have had to repeat information to them and I get form emails back with no response to questions.
Way too many problems.
Other Thoughts: I am very disappointed in NewEgg on this one. They ignored my questions and sent me form emails. I should not be the one spending time fixing their problems.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Nice feel to the box construction and fast.
Cons: - Windows won't let admin accounts manage users.
- Dell is questioning ownership of the boxes and said that there may be warranty issues.
- Dell is saying that they sold it with WIN 8 with a downgrade right to Windows 7.
Other Thoughts: I am involving Newegg. Way too many hours are into this already!
I'm curious what Newegg will say.