Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Wireless / Bluetooth
- On-board Sound Blaster Cinema Card
- Bios GUI, Easy update bios, dual bios.
- All the latest tech wrapped into one package.
- CrossfireX no Crossfire bridge needed.
- CrossfireX works without hitch with 2x 390x's
- Fits my 6x HDD, and 1x SSD nicely, with room to spare.
- Overclocking and XMP for ram is easily accessible, and adjustable.
Cons: - No PCI accessory slots (however with a good sound card ,wifi/bluetooth I overlooked this).
- Wish the antenna cords were longer. Only a few feet, means they are stuck relatively close to my case/desk. (no sticky tape for antennas, go buy some double sided 3m tape)
Other Thoughts: Make sure you always update your drivers beyond whats provided on the DVD.
I am posting because I was skeptical at first because of one bad review, but I figured its the latest MSI board how bad could it possibly be? Well its not bad at all, its been pretty solid. Wifi works great, bluetooth hooks up to my Samsung Level over headset, and works in mumble. Which those two were a big selling point over the other boards I was looking at. At this point everything has been running flawlessly as expected.
Pros: Large drive
Reliable, yes that's right something all the drives in the past two years lack.
Cons: Not the fastest drive, but I that going into this. It is mainly for Streaming media throughout my household. So the minimal usage fits nicely.
Other Thoughts: I have not purchased a large TB HD in some time. Seeing all the reviews of DOA and dives dying from weeks to months after purchase. I saw this drive, own 3-4 WD Green drives. Waited for some reviews to populate with reliability and then purchased on sale. Did not disappoint. Just have to format using GPT instead of MBR to get it to format as one entire partition.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ROCCAT KAVE 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Pros: Great sound, over the ear headset with base control station. Comfort for long gaming sessions without hurting your ears or anything while wearing them
Cons: - The Mic detaches which is fine, however it likes to flop around and cant be secured in very well. Will fall out at the slightest movement
- The Cord to the base station is pretty short. The cord itself is long, but the limiting factor being the base station to your head is not enough room. I found a spot under my desk to 3M tape it to. However going this route I dont see it which means I dont use it either.
Other Thoughts: Good purchase, I bought a 4-5 other headsets that I did not like in some way, these I found were the best in this price range. Does make 3D gaming great, the EAX sound effects of where people are firing from, gives games depth.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.