Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: *CABLE MANAGEMENT IS GREAT.
*Features many cases in this price range don't have (such as the IO lights)
*VERY spacious. I was able to mount my h100i aswell as two (yes TWO) 200mm fans on the top.
* Very stylish, I like the sleek look.
* Air flow throughout the case is beastly. Comparable to the Cooler Master HAF series. I have 8 fans mounted (three 200mm, four 120mm, and one 140mm).
* Modular design allows you to pick and choose what you want in the chasis.
Cons: * The majority of the thumbscrews are a bit tough to unscrew
* The HDD cages sometimes are hard to put back in place; this led me to making two scratch marks on the cages, but that's ok as they aren't too major and the view from the window does not allow vision on it.
* Side intake only support 140mm. I think NZXT should implement a dual support for 120mm and 140mm sized fans on this fan slot aswell.
Other Thoughts: This is a great case and I'm happy with it as my first full tower chasis. Was very easy to build with, especially since the cable management was a breeze.
ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
Asus R9 270X TOP
Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD
WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD
EVGA Supernova NEX650G
Corsair Hydro Series H100i