Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Seagate Lyve Home 2TB Wireless Home External Hard Drive LH100NAM White
Pros: it looks nice.
nice screen, though kind of useless for its purpose.
Cons: - no easy way to transfer pics/vids from a computer (you have to do it over the network. You can only plug in a USB drive/device if you want to transfer directly).
- when you plug in a USB drive/device, you DO NOT have your choice of what pic/vid/folder to transfer, it will discover everything and transfer everything, watch out for those questionable contents that you have hidden in a folder somewhere :)
-no easy way to organize the pics/vids once transfered to the Lyve, it will show all the pics/vids in small icons. Makes it very hard to delete things if you have thousands and thousands of files (again, good luck searching for those question contents to delete once transfered, unless you just select all and zap them, start over).
-when playing a vid on your laptop/phone/device via the Lyve app, it does not stream the video, the app downloads the entire video over your network, then plays it. Bad!
Other Thoughts: I was hoping for something like a NAS drive, but this thing is nothing of the sort. Don't waste your money like I did.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Polk Audio PSW Series PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer Single
Pros: - Tight, accurate bass
- Thick, long throw surrounds on the driver, this thing can move air
- Detected no clipping or distortion at high volume levels on bass heavy hip hop songs with sub volume at 60% with x-over at 90 Hz
- Windows and heat vents of my work out room, where this sub is installed were rattling pretty noticeably
- Price. I got this thing from Newegg for $179 shipped
Cons: - volume control knob is located at the back, my old JBL sub that I replaced this one with had volume control right at front, I miss that.
- the feet on this sub is a little short/small, I had to prop it up on slab of word because the room has thick carpet
Other Thoughts: I want to get another one just to pair them, but my wife says "why do you need 2, one is enough, it's already too loud..blah blah blah, complain, complain, whine, whine"READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Harman Kardon AE Precision In-Ear Headphones with Extended Bass Response
Cons: horrible sound quality, too high on the mids and highs, nonexistance bass. for ear buds that boasts bass response, this is a flop, worse than a $10 basic Sony from Target.
Other Thoughts: Even for $30, it's not worth it, save your money.READ FULL REVIEW