Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Polk Audio PSW Series PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer Single
Pros: - Tight, accurate bass
- Thick, long throw surrounds on the driver, this thing can move air
- Detected no clipping or distortion at high volume levels on bass heavy hip hop songs with sub volume at 60% with x-over at 90 Hz
- Windows and heat vents of my work out room, where this sub is installed were rattling pretty noticeably
- Price. I got this thing from Newegg for $179 shipped
Cons: - volume control knob is located at the back, my old JBL sub that I replaced this one with had volume control right at front, I miss that.
- the feet on this sub is a little short/small, I had to prop it up on slab of word because the room has thick carpet
Other Thoughts: I want to get another one just to pair them, but my wife says "why do you need 2, one is enough, it's already too loud..blah blah blah, complain, complain, whine, whine"READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Harman Kardon AE Precision In-Ear Headphones with Extended Bass Response
Cons: horrible sound quality, too high on the mids and highs, nonexistance bass. for ear buds that boasts bass response, this is a flop, worse than a $10 basic Sony from Target.
Other Thoughts: Even for $30, it's not worth it, save your money.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Very fast drive
Very reliable (owned for 6 months never had any issue)
Excellent transfer rate
Even better access time
Cons: Nothing now.
Other Thoughts: I was a knuckle head and gave this drive 2 stars in my previous reviews because I used it on a 3 GB/s interface, duh!@!! Now in the MSI PC Mate mobo this little gem flies. What set this drive apart from a 6 GB/s HDD is the access time. When Windows starts, restart, launching games, data has to be accessed all over the place. This is where SSD shines over HDD. Get one now!READ FULL REVIEW