Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Coboc EPS8EX-8 8" ATX 12V/ EPS 12V 8-pin Motherboard/CPU Power Extension Cable, M/F
Pros: - Length - Not too long not too short. Gets the job done.
Cons: - Color? That is starting to 'matter' if you want people to buy a cable for a build they plan to show off.
Other Thoughts: - Bought this so I could relieve some strain that was on my CPU power cable. I have a Corsair HX750, the CPU power cable isn't long enough to get to my mother boards CPU 8 pin connector. This cable did the job of relieving the strain on my PSU's cable.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech K400 (920-003070) Black USB RF Wireless Standard Keyboard
Pros: - Easy to use Setup! Plug in the USB, switch it on and it works!
- If you are like me and have a computer connected where it would be awkward to have a wired keyboard and mouse, this is for you! I keep this near my bed and can browse the web or navigate my computer easily from bed! FROM BED!
- Device is very lightweight and I've only had one set of batteries in it (I've left it on over night several times).
Cons: - The only con I would bring against this brilliant idea of an all in one product is that sometimes my cursor lags?stutters?slows down?. Well, it doesn't seem to match up quite right when what I'm seeing on the screen. Now, for reference I use a MacBook Pro 13" Retina in closed lid mode connected via HDMI input to a mounted Samsung LED TV. When I get lag, I open the lid to my macbook and using the macbook trackpad is no problem, so the issue lies somewhere in the connection to the macbook. I don't know if this is a part of my issue or if there is other interference in the room I use it in as well. Otherwise this would have been a 5/5 rating.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech G430 USB Connector Circumaural Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Pros: I have now owned this device for a few months. Have gamed for over 100+ hours on this headset alone. Now onto the Pros:
- Super comfortable. The padding around the ears is very soft and comfy. The size of the cone keeps my ear off any part of the headset, great for longer gaming sessions.
- Super sound. These headphones limit the loudness being pumped through them, but boy does it sound amazing! You'll be shocked at how crystal clear all sounds are through these.
- Blocks out noise. They fit so well on people that you can barely hear your voice when wearing these. Ive noticed that Logitech actually has the mic on at all times so you will hear your own voice playing back through the speakers. Trust me, its amazing.
- Price. I wanted a solid pair of treating sounding headphones for under $100, and these deliver amazingly.
Cons: My only wish is that could have incorporated the auto-mute ability of the G930's mic when you move it out of position. I always adjust volume on my keyboard, so if the mute/volume buttons on the cable were gone, I would be happier. Otherwise no other cons possible.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: David E.
Date Joined: 02/24/12
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.