Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Sturdy construction, heavy and stable.
- Seat cushion is comfortable.
- Material is visually appealing and has a nice feel.
Cons: - This is a very uncomfortable chair:
- The chair doesn't have the proper back support without the lumbar pillow.
- The lumbar pillow is not made of the right material, so it won't fit everyone.
- The chair back height is not adjustable and the headpiece is hard.
- Overpriced for what it is.
Other Thoughts: Don't buy this chair unless you get to physically sit in one and show that it's made for your frame.
It's far too expensive to buy and then find out that way.
This would have been a one star review if it weren't for material quality.
Pros: The keyboard is solid, I really like the grip on the wasd keys and it was simple to install.
Cons: I wish I would have paid attention to the keyboard before I bought it. I really don't understand why keyboard manufacturers deviate from the standard. The backspace key is half sized while the enter key is huge and the \ key is on the top row, while the enter key is super crazy huge. It's barely usable for typing. I'm kind of upset that I wouldn't have even thought to check for this kind of thing. Not their fault though, that's mine. I'm just writing this to warn others.
Other Thoughts: For the price, I really can't complain too much, but it's going to take a while to get used to this.READ FULL REVIEW