Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1) - Best price here at Newegg
2) - Fast shipping
Cons: THIS IS NOT a HDMI 2.0 rated cable. I used the NE search engine for a HDMI 2.0 cable, and this cable was displayed with several other ones. This cable supports 10.2Gbps of data thoughtput. A HDMI 2.0 rated cable supports 18Gbps of data thoughtput.
This a HDMI 1.4 Cable -- 4K @ 24fps
Other Thoughts: The RedMere design is far superior in flexibility than a standard cable. I thought I was buying a true HDMI 2.0, yet I should have read the specs better. These ads that state an item supports 4K, need to be better defined.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Klipsch Icon KC-25 5.25" Center Speaker
Pros: 1) - Fast Newegg shipping, arrived in 100% working order with all parts and instructions.
2) - Newegg pricing, lowest price on the web.
Other Thoughts: The "Icon" series is being retired and re-branded as the "Reference" series. Same audio specs for the newer version with another "c" at the end designation added to the model #.
The Icon series never received the kudos it deserved due to it was targeted to be an affordable high-end sound system for the working masses (IMO). This speaker has great voice and music reproduction. Match this with the Icon or Synergy series floor-standing and bookshelf speakers (Klipsch) for a affordable kicking system for surround and music experience.
This center speaker went into my sister's 5.1 surround system. It is matched with (2) Icon KF-28 floorstanding speakers, (2) Icon KB-15 bookshelf speakers, and a SW-110 sub. Every speaker was purchased at a reduced price due to end of model line shopping.
Newegg is the place to purchase these speakers. Best price and awesome customer service.
Pros: 1) - Fast free shipping
2) - Newegg Promo pricing. It pays to be on the Newegg "Insider""e-mail list.
Cons: 1) - Removable locking - hinged- lid is difficult to remove. Locking pins made of plastic.
2) - With the locking hinged lid attached, and then you remove the inside ceramic cooking bowl, unit tips over backwards due to unbalanced weight.
3) - I had the unit on "high" for (1) hour as per cooking recipe, my forearm touch outside aluminum surround and I burned my skin.. Broth inside cooking pot was "not" boiling at the time of skin burn.
4) - The "See Through" lid condensates so much during cooking you have to lift lid to view contents of cooking pot.
Other Thoughts: The "Programmable" feature reefers to a timer counting down to zero. There is no audible sound when timer reaches zero, just blinking LED. There is no time "start" delay feature , no programmable High to Low feature.READ FULL REVIEW