Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Panasonic NB-G110P Silver FlashXpress Toaster Oven with Double Infrared Heating
Pros: No preheat
Toasts English Muffins in a flash
Cons: None yet
Other Thoughts: Tried to get this oven at a local big box retail store. They were sold out at a$129.....Surprised to find it on Newegg for $89 with free shipping. If you like evenly toasted English Muffins, you got to get one. If it broke, I would get another, it works that good and takes up less space than our old oven that died.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: It works and appears programs and etc. run quicker
Cons: None so far
Other Thoughts: Cloning Windows 7 to this SSD was a "three ring circus." Not to go into a big disertation so here goes.
Used Norton Ghost 15
1. Created an backup boot CD from Norton and the mechanical C drive.
2. Backed up the mechanical C drive to a USB external drive.
3. Placed the SSD in an external case formated it and then deleted the volume. Did not assign a letter to the drive. I think this was mentioned somewhere else - but then I am reporting what worked .
4. Shut down the computer - disconnected the mechanical C drive and replaced it with the SSD via SATA cable.
5. Changed the BIO so the computer would boot off the "Ghost 15 rescue disc" and rebooted.
6. Plugged in the external USB'd hard drive and followed the directions given from the rescue disc.
7. When the restore was complete - I returned the BIO's so the computer would boot off the Corsair SSD.......Low and behold - all seems to be OK
I did not have to put Windows7 on the SSD prior to this restore and in fact, am using the SSD right now.
If it craps out - I have a new mechanical drive to pop in as a replacement.
PS Copy drive in Norton Ghost 15 managed to change the drive letters and I got the dreaded "autochk not found, and etc." That is a whole different story.
AMD A10-5800K Trinity 3.8GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD ...
Item #: N82E16819113280
MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 FM2 AMD A85X (Hudson D4) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
Item #: N82E16813130663
G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C9D-16GAR
Item #: N82E16820231606
This review is from: 6-Inch Stainless Steel Digital Measuring Caliper with Large LCD Screen
Pros: Easy to use - large digital display - couldn't pass it up for the price. Nice sturdy case and spare battery included.
Cons: Not as smooth as my 40 year old Mitutoyo - but then it was 1/5th the price. Harder to pre-set than the more expensive Mit.
Other Thoughts: I use this caliper for measuring gem stones and it is way more accurate than needed for this task. Don't have to worry about tearing up my more expensive caliper.READ FULL REVIEW