Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Price: bought it for $250
- screen: pixel density isn't the highest but very sharp and the 8.3" real estate is significantly larger than 7"
- MicroSD slot
- thin and light
- LG's added OS features are somewhat cool although I don't have much use of them for most of them.
- customizable navigation bar. (not quite Cyanogenmod but it does give you a few ways to change your nav bar)
Cons: - Screen backlight isn't calibrated properly. Auto setting keeps the screen awfully dim. This really is unacceptable because I have a LG Nexus 5 with same IPS display and it's much brighter(@auto setting) than this tablet.
- Rear 5MP camera is average.
- LG's own UI isn't bad but not as snappy as my Nexus devices.
- a bit slippery to hold. (case is recommended although there are only a couple of options anywhere online)
- There's no "Recent Apps" menu button for switching between apps quickly.
Other Thoughts: if it was retail($350), I wouldn't have purchased it. but for $250, I think it's a pretty good tablet overall. However, LG's problem is trying to pack in all the bells and whistles in a tablet but left some short comings in basic tablet functionality. For instance, the screen is too dim on auto setting and no "recent apps" button for multitasking.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Antec KUHLER H2O 1250 Water/Liquid CPU Cooler 240MM
Pros: Dual pumps with water block disintegrated further isolating heat from pump on water block. 3 year warranty.
Cons: Integrated fans: no pull only configuration. If fan fails, You have to RMA the entire unit.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Dual GPUs
2. 8 free triple A game bundle
3. price: purchased for $620
Cons: first of all: GPU bios is newest beta 13.10 as of (9/12/2013) and I experienced no micro stuttering in World of warcraft and BF3.
1.Hot! : Much Much hotter than my GTX 770. My GTX 770 stayed always cool even after long gaming session. my
2. because of heat, fans stay at high RPM even at 80% fan speed GPUs stay about 60C.
3. length: this card is long folks. it barely fits in my Phantom 630 with about half inch to spare.
4. Power hungry: This thing at Game load draws about 600W.
5. Game coupon did not come with the Card: Gigabyte customer service is in the process of trying to rectify the issue. However, she didn't guarantee that I will get the game coupon code for 8 free games like Newegg advertised.
6. because the game I play(wow) probably doesn't take advantage of the multiple GPUs set up even though I've seen graphs that contradict that claim. I see zero to slight frame rate improvement over my single GTX 770 in certain maps.
Other Thoughts: If I don't get the 8 free games coupon, I will be returning the card. Newegg has intervene an after sale issue between me and the OEM before and I hope they do the same thing here. Gigabyte customer service acknowledges that she sees the newegg.com sales web page advertising 8 free games with the sale of this GPU yet she said she has to "further look into the matter" . i'm not happy at all with Gigabyte. I will be doing another review if Gigabyte doesn't come through with my free games.READ FULL REVIEW