Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: LOGISYS Computer ML12WT LED Super Bright Sunlight Stick
Pros: - Does what its supposed to. Very clean, bright, white light.
Cons: - The velcro that it comes with doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The velcro is strong than the adhesive on the back of the pads, so when you try to pull it off, instead of the velcro coming loose, the entire pad just comes off the case
- I wish they had made both of the power wires black (one is yellow)
This review is from: Razer Sabertooth Elite Gaming Controller for Xbox 360
Pros: - Very premium build quality
- Amazing A,B,X,Y buttons, they feel like cherry MX blue switches, I love it.
- The analogue sticks feel very robust and the rubber on the tops of them is possibly the grippiest material known to man
- Bumper switches have a very nice clickiness to them, similar to the ABXY buttons
- Triggers have a lot of travel. I play a lot of driving games and i love having lots of travel on the triggers to feather acceleration/braking
- haptic feedback/vibration feels pretty on-point
Cons: - I found the rocker switches on the back of the controller to be kind of annoying and in the way, so naturally, I removed them. The fact that they're removeable at all should be a pro, but unfortunately the rubber inserts that fill the holes after you remove them don't seem to fit quite right and keep falling outREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Overclocked the core 240mhz (+30 milivolts) and the memory 450mhz (could probably go higher on memory
- Core clock runs at approximately 1450mhz w/ GPU boost 2.0
- Very fast card, runs Witcher 3 @ 1440p at max settings with 60-70fps (no hairworks)
- The card itself is beautiful, the white LED "EVGA GTX 980 Ti" on the side matches my white case theme perfectly
- Card rarely goes above 75 degrees with my overclock
Cons: - Cost
- No backplate