Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Logitech K400 2.4GHz Wireless Touch Keyboard
+ Excellent range (with the help of the included USB receiver extender)
+ Perfect size; light-weight
+ Excellent battery life
+ Comfortable and quiet keyboard*; roomy and responsive trackpad
- Does not have built-in, rechargeable battery
- Not back-lit
- Does not include an on-keyboard indicator for Caps Lock or Num Lock
- (*) The right-side Shift key is in a VERY awkward position, due to the compact layout of the keyboard
Other Thoughts: This is really a 4.5 egg device. The layout of the combo keyboard could have been a little more sensible. The awkward size of the right-side Shift key, prohibits fast, fluid typing. I think had they put the media keys above the track pad, they would have had more room for an additional keyboard row (on which they could put the left, down, and right arrow keys), dropping down the cardinal keys by a row, thereby allowing for a full-sized right-side Shift key.
I would still (and have) buy again, as it's still a pleasure to use.
This review is from: Logitech F310 (940-000110) Gamepad
+ Recognized by Windows
+ Feels solid; has a nice weight to it
+ Compatible with all the games I used the controller in
+ Buttons have nice tactile feedback
- D-pad is OK; not the best for 2D fighting games, but is still usable
- Resistance on the analog sticks is a little weak; would have preferred they be a bit stiffer
- The A, B, X, & Y buttons could be a few millimeters bigger
- The controller body feels a bit bloated in the hand (when compared to the size and shape of the PS3 controller)
- The "Mode" button is in an awkward place; would have preferred it be placed between the analog sticks (along the face perpendicular to the face containing the analog sticks)
Other Thoughts: Bought four of these for use at a trade show (and currently use them for games in which additional players are allowed). They survived a good deal of varying usage, so they're built quite well. It's not a perfect gaming pad, but I would definitely buy again, if I need another inexpensive controller (or need to replace the current ones). One egg was knocked off, due to the combined cons listed above (PS3 and Xbox controllers offer a better experience; price not a factor).READ FULL REVIEW
+ Stupendously fast
+ Good price-per-gigabyte at time of purchase
- Unfortunately died after 5 months
Other Thoughts: Was good while it lasted. Other than reliability issues, this SSD provides excellent capacity and speed for the price. If it hadn't failed, this SSD would have been a perfect alternative to the Intel SSDs (and received five eggs).READ FULL REVIEW