Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Cons: See other proline RAM from mushkin, it's all DOA. Don't buy, shame on mushkin.READ FULL REVIEW
Cons: DO NOT BUY. Check out Mushkin pro-line reviews on other similar RAM. Many arrive DOA, just like mine did now. I was a fan of Mushkin until this, never buying again. Completely irresponsible of them.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Physically well designed. The hard drive enclosures are some of the easiest to manage, which is nice. Not much else good to mention though.
2. Lan aggregation through 2 ports.
Cons: 1. It takes litterally days to format and setup 4 drives.
2. After days of waiting for the default setup, ONLY THEN can you reformat it to RAID 0 (RAID 5 is default), and then you wait another 2 days. Horrifying. BIOS or Windows features can do this in minutes.
3. These have a high rate of failure, even if your drives are fine. It's a product that you hope and pray will boot up okay every time.
4. The devices webpage (admin area) is unstable and often times is difficult to find in the "Discovery" window.
5. Sometimes a drive goes offline and requires it to "Recover", which is another 2 days. UNREAL.
6. All-in-all, it had potential, but ended up being one of the worst NAS devices ever made.
Other Thoughts: Don't waste your money on this unit, or any of Seagates NAS devices.READ FULL REVIEW