Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Low price
Cons: Not as good as they used to be. Have been buying these for years and the last two I got where junk!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Low price
Cons: On Newegg page it states the following: A website link to free DIY programming instructions will be provided with every order. 2 original keys required in order to do self-programming. If you only have 1 or no keys then you will need to get this key programmed by an automotive locksmith or dealership.
1) As it states in said statement "DIY" which is supposed to be short for "Do it yourself" where is in the instructions I finally got after not only contacting Newegg but also seller it states the following:
*** *2010+ VEHICLES MUST BE PROGRAMMED BY AN AUTOMOTIVE LOCKSMITH OR DEALER*** *
2) As it also states in said statement "A website link" and what I got was an e-mail from Newegg with the following instructions:
Here's the programming instructions:
*Have all keys for the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep ready - You must have two working programmed keys to use this procedure *
*** *2010+ VEHICLES MUST BE PROGRAMMED BY AN AUTOMOTIVE LOCKSMITH OR DEALER *** *
1. Insert first programmed key into the ignition and turn ignition switch to ON. Wait for approximately 3 seconds then turn ignition to OFF and remove key.
2. Within 15 seconds of removing first key insert second programmed key into ignition and turn ignition switch to ON. Wait approximately 10 seconds. You will see the immobilizer warning lamp illuminate on the dash and you will hear an audible tone. Turn ignition OFF and remove the key.
3. Within 50 seconds insert the new unprogrammed key into ignition. Turn ignition switch to ON. After approximately 10 seconds you should hear an audible tone and the immobilizer lamp will remain illuminated for 3 seconds. Once this occurs programming is completed.
4. For each additional key you must repeat these steps starting with step number 1.
Other Thoughts: Since my car is a 2005 PT Cruiser I have to take it to a Automotive Locksmith or Dealer and still have to pay them to program it so in other words this is useless because I do already have two keys and all I needed this for is the chip for my remote start feature on my Viper alarm system. If the web page had shown this information I would have never made the purchase and have saved all the hassle of buying what now is just a useless piece of trash!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Ordered TESS 12W LED Light Bulb - 12W E26 E27 A19 120V, 60W Equivalent, Cree Chip, Non-Dim, 120 Beam Angle (6 Pack) - Warm White and fast delivery and these bulbs are assume. Brighter than florescent bulbs and more whiter light
Cons: None yet.READ FULL REVIEW