Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Very easy to setup and get online
- Slim Design
- Look high tech
- Hardly take up any space
- Very nice UI website, best I have used
- Offer 2.4Ghz and 5G
- Built - In Antenna
Cons: I didn't buy this at NewEgg but at a Store, I Return it a week later. I would be right next to this Router and Wireless Range is not even full bar. Test the wireless speed when my Laptop is next to this router and it is very good.
However, after bring my Laptop downstairs and test, speed drop from 20Mbs to 1.5Mbs. 5G is buggy would sometime not show up, even when I manage to connect to 5G, it have terrible signal and speed. I get constant Lag in game and wireless keep dropping.
Got frustrated and go buy a NETGEAR 6300 instead. 2.4Ghz Wireless speed is only 10Mbits but excellent Range. 5G I only get 2 - 3 Bars but speed is amazing for Wireless, 28Mbs and I was suprised because that is my Ethernet Speed.
Other Thoughts: Do not get this, it is cheap for a reason. Even if you try get newer ASUS Model I would not recommended either since ASUS is new to Router Business, Their 3.0 USB port Model have Interference with Wireless Network if you plug in Hard Drive because it is not Shielded. I'm gonna stay away from ASUS now.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i High Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 120mm
Pros: - Fairly easy to install.
- The 2x Fan included are above average fans.
- Thick Radiator hose and very flexible.
- Water block is small and give nice LED look.
- Fan speed is not loud if not turn on max.
Cons: Like many have said, missing 4 washer. Washer is needed because the Radiator where screw go in is cheaply make, screws get very easily strip. Temperature isn't even that great, only beat my Arctic Freezer 7 by 4 - 5 Celsius. Back Mounting plate does not completely flush to the motherboard, still wiggle around even when tighten. Too many connection to get their Corsair links software to work and you may have to sacrifice a USB port on your Motherboard. Fan is loud and obnoxious at full load. Their software is glitchy and often not information not show up at all.
This cooler is very large and if you install on Mid Tower, you may have to sacrifice top fans and side fan for clearance.
This review is from: Antec Six Hundred Black Computer Case
Pros: 1.) Have good airflow
2.) Tons of fan included, 2x front 120m LED Fan, 1x Rear Fan, 1x LED 200m Top Fan.
3.) All fan can be adjusted, Top and Rear fan can be adjusted at the back switch of case. Front one you have to open your case.
4.) Good mid tower size, not too big or small
5.) Have 2.5 Hot Swap Sata Hard Drive bay.
6.) Front Fan have Filters.
Cons: This case does not worth it, you can get a much better case for the same price. The Cooler Master Scout totally blow this case away.
- First the inside is not even painted, it cheap grayish metal.
- Who said this case is quiet? Even on low speed I hear annoying hum sound, the 200m even on low is a bit loud.
- It very flimsy and cheap metal. The case is like someone take a can of spray can and painted it black, it even have black texture on it. There even a little over spray a on the inside.
- Nothing is tool less, have to bolt everything down and it a pain to replace parts, not to mention it will worn out your hard wares.
- Overall the case feel very cheap and Antec charging a hefty price for what it worth.
Other Thoughts: The instruction is very bad, does no help. Does not even list which screw use for what. Make sure you know what you are doing, I plug the 2.5 Cord in, it must have face the wrong orientation and smoke coming out, luckily only the cord is burn. I mean come on, I never have anything burn before, even wrong oriented. It almost burn my whole computer.
Must be a bad switch or something, but when I press the power switch, it turn on then off, then on again. It cycle 2 times. Seam to work fine now but it random.