Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Good looking, sleek and easy to install
- FAST, not the absolute best in the SSD market but you can't beat these for the price, especially on a budget build that you still want to make FAST
Cons: - Connectors feel a little flimsy, but if you're not already gentle with your components, you should probably just buy a pre-built.
Other Thoughts: - Would recommend 10/10READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse
Pros: - Good mouse
- Robust software settings
Cons: - A little small for big hands
- The grips on the side are basically just for show, especially if you have annoying sweaty hands, they get slippery too quickly
Other Thoughts: - Would recommend to dry handed people with medium to small hands highly.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Razer Kraken Pro Over Ear PC Gaming and Music Headset- Black
Pros: - They have great sound quality
- They looks pretty cool overall
Cons: - They are not for people with big heads or big ears, if you have either, do yourself a favor and looks somewhere else, or up your budget if you're set on this brand.
- The mic will pickup whats going on in your headphones, so don't watch H3H3 when your overly critical youtube friends are in the teamspeak if you know what I mean.
- The first pair I bought broke from trying to put the things on my head... be gentle if you have a big skull and you still go with these.