Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: LIAN LI PC-Q11A Silver Aluminum Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case
Pros: 0. Looks very elegant and professional.
1. Takes full desktop parts.
2. No sharp corners to cut yourself while assembling.
3. I paid 70 + tax + free shipping for this case. Its pretty good value considering the fact that that it looks very good and is polished aluminium.
4. My case came with a USB 3.0 header to USB 2.0 header. This is very useful to me as my Asrock A75m-itx motherboard comes with only usb2.0 header on the motherboard.
5. Takes two 3.5" hard drives and two 2.5" drives. Very good for those who need more storage.
6. Takes a full size Blu-ray or DVD rom. I wish this case did not come with a disc reader slot. Its empty in my case. Wasted space. Could have made this case smaller if no bd rom space.
Cons: 0. Too many air vents. Two on the side pannel that take in air for the 140 mm fan are necessary. But there are two extra vents on the side panel, and one air vent on the top of the case ( to the back corner) and on the back side ( towards the upper corner). This is unnecessary. Just a lot more vents from where dust can enter.
1. Cramped for space. ( Well its a itx, I shouln't complain)
2. Cable management is a pain!
3. I had to remove the stickers on my CX-430 v2 PSU, as I found it hard to push the PSU into the slot.
4. If you ever have to change components or clean inside the case, you will have to remove the PSU.
Other Thoughts: This is my third itx build but my first with the PC-Q11 case. Overall, I am very happy. The cons are minor. If newegg let me give a 4.5 I would have given a 4.5 stars.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Good PSU. Very quiet. I actually had to look behind the computer to make sure the fan was running. Very quiet!
Cons: None so far. I have had it for little more than a week now!
Other Thoughts: I wish Antec had a 300W version of the PSU. I don't need a 380 W PSU as the sum total of my CPU + MOBO + HDD + etc + etc sums up to only about 200W. So a 300 or sub 300W PSU with high efficiency.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech C310 USB 2.0 HD WebCam
Works out of the box with Ubuntu Linux.
Good video quality on Skype video.
I would have preferred a stronger gripper. I hooked it to my laptop. It stays but will fall off if I moved the laptop. Not a deal breaker, but a tighter grip to hold it on a laptop would have me giving this a 5/5.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.