Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Does what it is supposed to, with one caveat - see cons
- Comes with all cables integrated
- Has dedicated physical button on a long wire in addition to keyboard shortcut
Cons: - Loud high pitch noise via the audio output
Other Thoughts: I ended up bypassing this switch for audio, and connecting the speakers directly to one of the two PCs instead. If routed via the switch, audio has loud high pitch noise which is pretty annoying. Luckily for me, I only really needed DP and USB switching. Other than that, works well. Having a dedicated hard button for switching in addition to keyboard shortcut is really convenient.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Same print quality as OEM cartridge
- Quite a bit cheaper
Cons: - None so far
Other Thoughts: Cartridge which came with my Brother HL2230 has finally ran out of toner, and this one has replaced it. As far as I can tell it works just as well as the original - giving me crisp and clear prints. Will see how long it lasts.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Legendary double precision compute performance.
- Comes with a backplate! (Which is pretty outstanding for a card in this price range).
- Good price, and often comes with a MIR on top of it.
Cons: - Has some coil whine, but not too much.
- By now this architecture is really dated, but then again no newer model from AMD come anywhere close in terms of double precision compute performance to price ratio.
Other Thoughts: I bought this card mostly for OpenCL compute. In double precision calculations, it has 1/2 performance of Titan Black, for 1/6 the price.READ FULL REVIEW