Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Legendary double precision compute performance.
- Comes with a backplate! (Which is pretty outstanding for a card in this price range).
- Good price, and often comes with a MIR on top of it.
Cons: - Has some coil whine, but not too much.
- By now this architecture is really dated, but then again no newer model from AMD come anywhere close in terms of double precision compute performance to price ratio.
Other Thoughts: I bought this card mostly for OpenCL compute. In double precision calculations, it has 1/2 performance of Titan Black, for 1/6 the price.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech K400 2.4GHz Wireless Touch Keyboard
Pros: - Built-in touchpad
- Good for controlling PCs in remote locations (HTPC, etc.)
Cons: - Not the best keys layout - have to use Fn like on a laptop
- Keys don't provide good tactile feedback
- Range isn't great, OK if your keyboard is near your PC, can be an issue otherwise
Other Thoughts: I am using this keyboard to control PC connected to my TV. It is fine for occasional use but isn't convenient for regular and/or prolonged use. Anyhow it does what it is supposed to.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Good price given screen size and high resolution.
Cons: HDMI input is limited to 1920*1080.
Other Thoughts: Luckily all my devices have DisplayPort. If you need to use HDMI, you may want to consider other models. All in all, a very solid product.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Igor Z.
Date Joined: 08/22/05
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.