Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch PlayStation 3
Pros: - Very long, so you'll get your monies worth
- Overall a great game with great presentation, graphics and gameplay
- The more you play it the more you'll love it
- Recaptures the charm of old JRPGs while still feeling fresh
Cons: - Very long, so be prepared to sink a lot of time into this one
- Not as good as what people make it out to be
- The first 10-15 hours drags and holds your hand completely
- Meh story, but has a decent enough payoff
Other Thoughts: I was able to sink in 72 hours into this JRPG beast before feeling the need to move on. It's a great game indeed, but not nearly as good as what reviews and most people make it out to be. I'd honestly give it an 8.5/10 if I could. If you want a great JRPG that's familiar (pun sorta intended) yet fresh and you have at least 55 hours you're willing to sink in - then get this game. Don't have insanely high expectations as some would lead you to have and you'll walk away satisfied. Also, the first 10-15 hours really do drag and are filled with hand-holding tutorials. Once you get past that though, the game really does open up. Enjoy!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: + Lots of long cables to work with if you have a full sized tower.
+ 950W for the price.
Cons: - Lots of long cables to manage if you have a mid sized tower.
- The first week or so it made quiet, high pitched, funny sounds... but has since stopped.
Other Thoughts: This was for my first build, and It works great. The only thing that would have made this a perfect PSU for me is if it were modular. I have a Rosewill Challenger case and I had to get really creative as to where to put all those very long, extra cables. Cable management was actually what took the longest during my build if that tells you anything. Still, I'd rather have too much than not enough.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Rosewill CHALLENGER - Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Three Included Fans - 1 x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1 x Top 140mm Fan, 1 x Rear 120mm Fan - Two More Optional Side 120mm Fans Supported
+ A stellar case for the price.
+ Very quiet/good stock fans.
+ Light yet sturdy.
+ Very well ventilated.
+ Sexy and sleek despite no side window.
- HDDs go in backwards.
- Comes with plastic thumb screws for side panels.
- Side panels don't line up 100% once taken off.
- LED fan in front is super bright.
Other Thoughts: This was for my first build and I couldn't imagine a better case - especially for the price. The only thing holding back this case back from perfection is how the HDDs go in backwards.
Please note that it will not fit a Cooler Master V8.