Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Asus ZenWatch 2 - Leather Strap
Pros: Beautiful watchface and screen.
Ambient display style dimming feature to suck up less battery.
Very fast setup and pairing.
Polished and easy to use ASUS Application for configuration.
Cons: Battery life is only a day and a half (in comparison this isn't actually very bad at all)
Updates to the watch have caused pairing to get lost but this is likely normal for these updates since a factory reset may be required for install.
Other Thoughts: Buy a few 18mm watch bands and mix it up. The standard one is okay but is very close to standard skintone if you're Caucasian.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - CHEAP!
- 1 year warranty from reseller
- 10K RPM
- 230 MB/s Seq. Write 222 MB/s Seq. Read Speeds (RAID 0)
- Small form factor to fit in everything
- They package 2.5" to 3.5" brackets with it
- STILL CHEAP!
Cons: - They don't come with a T-Shirt
- For some reason you haven't bought this drive yet
Other Thoughts: These drives are awesome. I'm really astounded by how much performance that they pack. Even if these are OEMs they are worth every penny. It's kinda ridiculous how under appreciated 10K RPM hard drives have become since the introduction of SSDs. In general 10K RPM drives are made with very high end parts and have long life spans as long as they aren't in a poorly cooled chassis. I would say these drives are one of the best bang for the buck purchases I have made in a long time. Great buy!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Well... a lot.
- Beautiful matte screen with no glare at all
- Brightness is really great, makes your eyes not need to struggle to read anything and also makes it easier to see items in games
- DISPLAY PORT! YES! I love display port. It's the best visual input/output in the world. Hands DOWN! (NO MORE ACTIVE ADAPTER!)
- 27 inch is nice and big but not obnoxious.
- Incredibly light weight.
- easy access horizontal inputs for HDMI and DP. No more annoying verital inputs that make life so much harder for LAN parties.
- Unbeatable for the money (80Mill:1 contrast, 1ms response and a DP) You can't beat this for the money.
Cons: Nearly None.
- No Display Port cable in the box (not that surprising)
- Packaging contained too much adhesive, the frame of the display was caked in adhesive from tape.
- One very small screen blemish on the lower middle part of my screen (not a scratch) Looks like a bright spot, not dead pixel though (very small spot).
Other Thoughts: This screen was a funny buy for me. I had actually already purchased a 27 inch BenQ monitor with somewhat similar specs on a different site. About 2 minutes later Newegg had noticed I was looking at monitors while logged in on their site. I got an email recommending this ASUS monitor on their site instead of the BenQ and it was a very small price difference. I ended up cancelling the other purchase and went with this guy because the specs were so amazing. Glad I did! Strongly recommend this monitor.READ FULL REVIEW