Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: First off, I would like to state that I own the A700's I could not find them listed on this website, but I am not really going to go in-depth on the sound but more of my overall experience with the quality. Though the sound is pretty much the same in both of them.
First off, the build quality is superb, i've dropped these so many times on hardwood flooring and they keep on going! Rolled over the braided cable with my chair, twisted the cable, pretty much might have destroyed most headsets. I've even left them out in the car during the winter/summer and that doesn't seem to effect them at all.
The quality of my A700's (remember the quality is a SLIGHT bit different, I believe the AD700's actually sound a bit better) is just more than exceptional. It was a big upgrade from my Turtle Beaches & Astro A40's. Even though those aren't really meant for listening to music on. Just giving you an idea how how amazed I was when I actually bought something that was meant for listening to music with.
I'm at my computer for 5-6hours a day, and after I get these broken in. (By bending them to fit my head.) I really never have fatigue or ear problems or anything.
Gaming has been excellent with these. I don't have a problem hearing footsteps, knowing what type of gun is being shot. What direction footsteps/gunshots are from, though that mainly relays on your soundcard more than the actual headset itself. Though you do not need a soundcard for directional sound to work, but it MAY work better for you if you do have one.
Overall this is one of the better "future proof" purchases I have ever made and can 100% say that i'm happy and wouldn't of changed my mind about.
Cons: Not really cons but just some minor things that have happened to my A700's.
* The rubber/plastic padding on the ear cup has come completely off. So now it's down to the bare foam. (It didn't effect the comfort of the headphone at all)
* The plastic ring that held the pad onto the headphone actually started tearing, so I had to superglue the pad onto the headphone. Once again it wasn't TERRIBLY hard and as much as i've put these through and it only be a cosmetic issue i'm 100% happy.
* I'm sure it's different on the AD700's but on the A700's sometimes my ears get sweaty. Not a problem, and i'm 100% sure it's because my headphones are closed back.
* Not a con, but if you have a small head. These headphones most likely will not be the ones for you.
* If you're into RAP music and like to hear more bass than anything else. These headphones are also not for you.
Other Thoughts: * I don't have a DAC or AMP for these. The sound is still great!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech G9x Black Two modes scroll USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse
On the Fly Switching
200+ Colors to choose from for the LED. (Just different shades of the same color, but still)
The buttons for your thumb are GREAT so much better than MX518 in my opinion.
1000Hz Polling Rate
Other Thoughts: I play with the grip that feels like sandpaper kind of. It's the precision grip I guess and I got use to it very quickly. :)
Also if you use the blue color for your LED your most likely to get headshots because blue is awesome.
Gear this up with a great mousepad and pewpewpew shoot all night!
Pros: It's a quad core
& Overclocks like a BOSS!
Cons: Not enough stickers
Other Thoughts: 4.0GHz just be adjusting your multiplier & nudging the voltage.
I suggest buying aftermarket cooling when doing an OC on this thing.
I've got a Hyper Plus 212 & it hits 46c Prime95(3.4Ghz though)