Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Good quality stuff if you can buy it at a discounted price. I believe that these MEE headsets are properly priced in the $20 range. Spending much more on these takes them out of the "good value" category. The sound is excellent and the controls function fine. There are also extra ear buds (two styles, two sizes of each) included. I like the 90 degree plug and cord clip too. This is my 3rd set of MEElectronics headsets and I like them. I will buy these every time if around $20 - $25 including shipping.
Cons: On of my first headset, the plastic housing around the microphone and remote control broke and on my second set, one side stopped working. Regardless, I got a long service time from both (headsets take a beating) and I still feel that at $20 these are a good value.
Other Thoughts: Overall good value if priced correctly.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Team Xtreem 64GB microSDXC Flash Card With Card Reader Model TUSDX64GUHS30
Pros: Space and cost per GB, at this date. I like the color scheme so it's easier to differentiate between this and my other cards. The little reader is nice too but I already have several metal ones of this style. Lifetime warranty is nice too.
Cons: No cons at this point in time.
Other Thoughts: If you are moving up to a bigger card for your portable device take heed. There are a few steps to do this:
1. Install the empty card into your device and format it with your device. I didn't do this and I paid with wasted time.
2. Download and install an image maker and clone (READ) your old card's image. I used "winsdcard" and it saves the image too.
3. WRITE the image to your new card using your image making software (winsdcard in my case).
4. Because of how image cloning software works, your device will see the new card as the same size as your old card. (remainder is "unallocated")
5. Use partitioning software such as Mini Tool or Easeus Partition Master (both free on internet) to change the partition size on your new card to include all the "unallocated" space. Just add the two partition sizes together on a calculator and enter that value as the new partition size (free software won't do the "merge" function).
6. My resizing stopped because of errors but because I had a back-up image already (saved by winsdcard), I just "fixed the errors" as they popped up and all is well.
7. When you are happy with your card's set up and performance, make another final image and save it for future use. You can do this periodically also to save yourself time in the future in the case of a card failure or data loss scenario.
This review is from: Samsung 3.5mm Stereo Headset w/ Remote and Mic - White
Pros: Headset appears to be original. It does operate my Samsung Grand 2 controls correctly and the sound is very good. Time will tell about durability.
Cons: Shipping was slow. I had to send an email to encourage them to ship because it was being shipped to my friend at a hotel to bring to me overseas. Therefore, there was only a specific window of opportunity. When I ordered there was PLENTY of window based upon the stated shipping terms. It arrived the day before my friend's departure.
Other Thoughts: So far the headset seems to be a very good value. I would prefer to purchase the same headset with a 90 degree plug instead of a straight plug but I knew this before purchasing so it's not a negative. I would purchase again, especially if there was a 90 degree plug option and time to allow for the slow shipping.READ FULL REVIEW