Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Worked well for a few weeks, and was easy to install.
Cons: It stopped working after about the 6th use.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Quiet and cool under heavy loads, especially compared to my ATI 5800.
- Reasonably priced for performance
Cons: We own three. One card crashes the computer while gaming. We put this card in 2 different computers and tested it with Furmark, and it appears to be a lemon. This card sat under the Christmas tree for weeks, and by the time we realized the card was broke we were beyond the 30-day Newegg return. We sent the card to the OEM for replacement on January 15, and it was confirmed received on January 25. Replacement is scheduled in to arrive in 2-4 weeks from that date, which puts us well into February. Kinda sucks, since this was a Christmas present for my son. It would be nice for the OEM to move a little faster.
Other Thoughts: - The card has great performance and value.
- It runs very quiet under load.
- Still waiting on my replacement card (Christmas present for my son).
- Satisfied with 2 of 3 cards. I would recommend this card to friends.
This review is from: cirago BTA-6210 Micro Bluetooth Dongle support Bluetooth 2.1 USB 2.0
Pros: It is small, and comes with drivers. Software is somewhat intuitive.
Cons: 1. Cirago detects our Samsung SGH-A687, but will not pair.
2. SGH-A687 detects Cirago, and seems to pair, but an error message appears. We cannot perform BT file transfer in either direction after pairing.
3. Cirago pairs with a Android phone, but BT file transfer is one-way.
The SGH-A687 has paired with every other BT device we've tried, including 5 phones and one car stereo. I'm not sure why Cirago cannot pair.
Even when the Cirago pairs with an Android, the pairing is not 100% functional.
Other Thoughts: This is the second BTA-6210 that I've purchased. I purchased the first in 2011, for the same phone and computer. That unit didn't work, so we threw it in the garbage. I purchased the 2nd unit in 2012, not realizing I purchased the exact same model. I plan to RMA the 2nd.READ FULL REVIEW