Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Where do I start? I swear NZXT must have taken ideas from case forums all over the internet and stuck them into one case.
- One of the best looking cases on the market
- PSU cover with 2.5" drive cages
- Clean and minimalist
- Superior cooling capability (I especially love the ability to remove drive cages to make room for radiators)
- Cable management. It seemed that whenever I went to tie down a cable behind the motherboard there was a tie-down point in the perfect place every single time. It's as if NZXT hired a guy to sit there and route cables around and mark places where a tie-down needed to be. The rubber grommets are also placed perfectly.
- Nice big window.
- Removable dust filters
- Did I mention it looks amazing?
- LED to illuminate the I/O panel
- Slotted individual PCI slot covers
- Very solid build quality
- The NZXT fans coupled with the sound-dampening foam makes this case one of the most quiet cases I've ever seen.
Cons: My only problem with this case (not really big enough to take off an egg) is the lack of a 5.25' drive bay. I occasionally burn CDs for people and was kind of disappointed to find this out. However, CDs, like the floppy disk, are going obsolete. NZXT took out the bay to allow for a cleaner build and more airflow, and I respect that. If you still use CDs like I do, don't let this fact scare you away. I recommend getting an external burner or fitting your current one next to the power supply, under the hard drive bays.
Other Thoughts: No case is perfect, but this is as close as it gets.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: -High Bandwidth
-2.4 and 5 GHz channels
-Super Simple to set up (Seriously, the cables have colored shapes on them and the manual has an entire diagram about where to put the shapes. Your grandma could set up this router.)
Cons: -Slight range problem with the 5 GHz channel but that's to be expected with any router.
- Gets a little warm while under load but nothing catastrophic.
Other Thoughts: To all the people complaining about this router not reaching across a room or burning holes through the floor : if you followed the kindergarten-level instructions, maybe that wouldn't happen. Just a thought.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Umm...better than a bucket of molten lava?
Cons: After a couple instances of overheating with an AMD FX -8350 (NO OVERCLOCKING), I decided to get a better cooler immediately. Went to uninstall this POC, and it has fused itself to the processor! I didn't know this at the time, so I thought it was just stuck a little. I gave it a little yank, and it ripped out the whole processor with it, bending most of the pins. I finally got it off the processor, bent the pins back in place, installed the new cooler, and prayed. I managed to save my processor with little damage, but the bad quality of this cooler is just unbelievable.
Other Thoughts: I'm so relieved that I could save my processor after the whole incident, and I gladly smashed this thing to bits afterwards.READ FULL REVIEW