Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: BIOSTAR A870U3 AM3 AMD 870 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
Pros: * Price (cheap)
* Stability (very solid)
* 2 PCI Express slots
* USB 3.0
Cons: * Second PCI Express slot should have been positioned lower to allow airflow between cards
* If you have a second PCI Express card that is dual slot, it can cover some of the SATA ports (but plenty still available)
* Not many USB ports on back (2 x 2.0, 2 x 3.0)
Other Thoughts: I have two of these and four of the non-USB 3.0 version. They have been running 24/7 since I got them. Never a hiccup. Biostar hasn't provided a new BIOS, which makes sense given how stable they are.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Quiet
* Runs very cool if airflow in case is good (<60C at 100% load and 60% fan speed)
* Solid build
* Among the six I bought none have had any issues
Cons: * Extra shaders appear laser cut so even if you are able to make the BIOS writable, you won't be able to unlock the extra shaders
* Doesn't include DVI-VGA dongle. I don't need it often, but it's nice to have, so this is just them being cheap
Other Thoughts: With factory overclock at 870MHz and the good cooling, this should be on your shortlist when considering a 6950.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: SONY MDR-V6 3.5mm/ 6.3mm Connector Circumaural Studio Monitor Series Headphone
Pros: Bought my first pair in the late 1980s, and my current pair in the late 90's. Work just as well today as they did when they bought them!
* Great sound - the standard headphone in many recording studios
* Robust and long-lasting (going on 13 years now)
* Comfortable to wear for hours every day
* Fold up to make them easy to pack in a bag/suitcase
Cons: No real cons. But, if you wear them a lot, then over the years the ear pads will start to get worn out. Happily, they are replaceable for about $7. Just Google the Sony part number 211566803 and you'll find it. With replacement pads the headphones are like brand-new again.
Other Thoughts: These awesome headphones should last you a very long time!READ FULL REVIEW