Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: BIOSTAR A870U3 AM3 AMD 870 6 x SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
Pros: * Price (cheap)
* Stability (very solid)
* 2 PCI Express slots
* USB 3.0
Cons: * Second PCI Express slot should have been positioned lower to allow airflow between cards
* If you have a second PCI Express card that is dual slot, it can cover some of the SATA ports (but plenty still available)
* Not many USB ports on back (2 x 2.0, 2 x 3.0)
Other Thoughts: I have two of these and four of the non-USB 3.0 version. They have been running 24/7 since I got them. Never a hiccup. Biostar hasn't provided a new BIOS, which makes sense given how stable they are.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Quiet
* Runs very cool if airflow in case is good (<60C at 100% load and 60% fan speed)
* Solid build
* Among the six I bought none have had any issues
Cons: * Extra shaders appear laser cut so even if you are able to make the BIOS writable, you won't be able to unlock the extra shaders
* Doesn't include DVI-VGA dongle. I don't need it often, but it's nice to have, so this is just them being cheap
Other Thoughts: With factory overclock at 870MHz and the good cooling, this should be on your shortlist when considering a 6950.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: SONY MDR-V6 3.5mm/ 6.3mm Connector Circumaural Studio Monitor Series Headphone
Pros: Bought my first pair in the late 1980s, and my current pair in the late 90's. Work just as well today as they did when they bought them!
* Great sound - the standard headphone in many recording studios
* Robust and long-lasting (going on 13 years now)
* Comfortable to wear for hours every day
* Fold up to make them easy to pack in a bag/suitcase
Cons: No real cons. But, if you wear them a lot, then over the years the ear pads will start to get worn out. Happily, they are replaceable for about $7. Just Google the Sony part number 211566803 and you'll find it. With replacement pads the headphones are like brand-new again.
Other Thoughts: These awesome headphones should last you a very long time!READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: todd p.
Date Joined: 04/28/02
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.