Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Very spacious and elegant
- Great cable management options. It's dead easy to make your stuff look super clean in this.
- Wonderful for water cooling systems
- Easily transformable for your air flow needs
- Fan connection hub, hotswap bay, hard drive pods, I/O lighting and air filters are all really cool and useful features
- Has a cover to mask the front of black/beige DVD drives
- Not a bad price for how much you're getting
- Doesn't have that silly "extreme" FPS-gamer, LED's-in-your-face style
Cons: - Included 140mm fans aren't very quiet and there's no fan controller
- Very cumbersome to move around once loaded. If you grip it on the bottom of the front and back you're grabbing onto the air filters which will easily move about.
- Weighs in at 50 lbs with a fairly basic setup inside of it
- Large hood/fin apparatus on top comes off too easily and feels very cheap. When you move the slider at the back to open/close the fins the piece will probably pop off.
- Lots of cheap feeling plastic in and out
- Needs about 2x the amount of space behind the motherboard tray for wires. You can get nests about 13mm thick before the panel starts bulging.
Other Thoughts: Not included is an internal adapter to go from USB 3.0 to 2.0. This means that if your motherboard doesn't support USB 3.0, half of the front ports will be useless. I contacted NZXT about this problem and they said that currently they don't even make the adapter, but hopefully they will soon.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: AMD FX-6100 Zambezi 6-Core 3.3 GHz Socket AM3+ 95W FD6100WMGUSBX Desktop Processor
Pros: - 6 cores @ 3.3Ghz for $150
- Maxes out at a cool 40C with stock cooler & TIM during OCCT/Linpack
- Really snappy
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: It just werks.
Cons: Littly whiney when disc is spinning.READ FULL REVIEW