Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Very Light - I hate a heavy computer.
2. 120 mm rear fan = very quiet
3. Bottom PSU - the PSU fan helps cooling the video card
4. Upper fan openings - helps cooling the CPU, since warm air rises
5. No tools drive latches - no more messing with screws to secure the drives
6. Both case sides can be opened - allows easy acces to the components
7. Deep enough for the Geforce GTX 550TI and the hard drive to reside in the same level.
Cons: None so farREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: I used it in a room that blocks wireless network signals. I placed the dingle outside of the room and connect it to my computer via a long USB cable. Works like charm.
Cons: Nothing so far.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Plenio 4.3" Wide Touch Screen GPS Navigations
Pros: Screen size, loud enough audio
Cons: First device didn't aquire GPS signal - RMAed. Second device takes between 5 to 10 min to aquire signal after power-up. Route finding is veru poor.READ FULL REVIEW